Chapter Seven.

Kaylib P.O.V

I was getting ready for my day with Tyler I didnt know weather to call it a date or just two friends hanging out and getting to know each other again.

I went to the bathroom and took a showe and I made sure to use my expensive shower gels that I got from Gucci so I could smell good.

After a short shower I walked to the closet but I wasn't sure what to wear so I just throw on shirts and and floral button up shirt with my sneakers. I checked my Instagram while I was waiting for Tyler to come and fetch me.

After waiting for thirty minutes I got a call from the reception telling me that there is someone who is looking for me and I instantly knew that it was Tyler.

I grabbed my Louis Vuitton school bag and made my way to the reception area. I scanned around the room because I couldn't see him at first and then I saw a tall figure waving.

He looked so different and I didnt know if it was a coincidence but we were both wearing the same colour shorts.

"You are stalking me". I said jokingly hugging him."Nah we have that zen" he said smiling. "So are you ready to go and explore the city again" he asked me.

"Yea definitely but where is the car" I asked confused looking around. he chuckled "We are walking" he said smiling and showing his teeth. "wait thee Tyler Raymond is walking around NYC" I said sarcastically.

We began walking around and it was quite fun seeing the place that I grew up and how much it has changed from the time I left till know.

Tyler and were having mild conversations and he told me the reason that he wanted us to walk to Mr Wrights store was because he wanted to give his driver a day off.

Also he wanted to just get a whiff of the New York air and he said that the store wasnt so far away from my hotel.

"Did you call Trevor about viewing a penthouse" he asked me as we were passing a Krispy Kreme. "Yea I actually meeting up with him tomorrow evening" I told him. "Can I come and see the place with you" he asked me.

"Nah you don't have to and I am sure you want to spend your sunday with wifey" I said lightly shoving him and he just laughed. "Shes not in town for the weekend" that's when I noticed that he wasnt wearing his wedding ring.

"So can I join you, Pookie" he asked smiling. "Don't call me that name and yea sure you can pull up". "Its a date then" he said.

"A date ?" I asked confused at what he meant. "Oh nah not like a date but like a-" I get what you are trying to say I tell him holding in a laugh.

"How far is the store again I have forgotten where it is fifteen years I'd a long time." I tell him.

Tyler P.O.V

" we are almost there "I tell him and we pass the diner that we used to go to when we were dating.

as we are nearing the diner I begin smelling the aroma. "Do you remember this place" I ask him. and he laughs "woah niggah this place still exists" he asks me surprised.

"yeah its ran by Veronica from high school she bought it from the previous owners" I tell her.

we finally arrived at Mr Wrights store even though there was a long line during to it being a closing sale .It hasn't changed at all even the smell.