♕𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝♛

Start from the beginning

"If you got pride, raise your V's up high. Wave 'em wide, side to side. Feel the vibe. It's good to be bad!" The rest of the VKs continued to dance.

"They can try to deny our style but we were born this way. 'Cause you can take the VK outta the Isle. But you can't take the Isle out of the VK!" Jay rapped as he and Carlos danced in the middle while the girls danced on the sides as Vanessa danced behind but in the middle of the guys.

"If you wanna make it hype, not a moment to waste. Make it loud, make it live, make it jump to the bass. Make it what you want, but you'd better make your case. 'Cause the Isle makes us and we're reppin' this place" Carlos rapped as the VKs cheered him on.

"So when I say "V", you say "K" The core five sang over to the rest of the VK's.

"V-K-V-K" The VKs responded back with so much energy.

"When I say "all", you say "day"" The core five beamed with happiness. "All day, all day"

"When I say "V", you say "K"" The core five jumped while the boys jumped down luckily getting caught by some of the VK boys. "V-K-V-K. When I say "all", you say "day""

"All day!"

They all shouted out loud as they danced with joyful energy since they have been waiting for this day.

"Come on! Hey! It's good to be, bad!"

The boys returned to their spots over to the girls as the VKs turned to them dancing.

"It's good to be bad. And we're proof of that! Used to be lost, now we're on the map."

"Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back. Remember that. It's good to be, bad. If you got pride, raise your V's up high! Wave 'em wide, side to side, feel the vibe!"

"It's good to be, bad!"

After they everyone cheered not being able to hold in their excitement.

"Who wants to go?" Vanessa smiled as she sat on the ramp looking over to everyone while the boys went to grab the applications.

"You?" Mal questioned with a small smile as she pointed to a couple teenagers.

"Yes, pick me, Vanessa! Pick me!" They heard a bunch of VKs pointing to themselves as they jumped up and down.

"This has to be one of the best days of everyone's life." Vanessa grinned before jumping over to them heading to get the applications before they returned back to the same spot.

"I can't believe this day has finally arrived." Evie smiled as the three girls leaned on the ramp.

"As many of you guys know I wish we could just take all of you." Vanessa sighed as that has always been one of her dreams and everyone knew it which is why they cheered.

"And some day, very soon, maybe we can." Evie smiled as she grabbed her best friend's hand.

"Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times. You're going to be so sick of us." Mal chuckled with a nod as she explained.

"So sick of us." Evie agreed as they laughed together.

"Can we get a drum roll, please?" Vanessa asked everyone before they started to stomp with grins.

"First, I would like to begin, with the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, daughter of Drizella, my sweet, sweet friend. My Dizzy." Evie started as she pointed over to Dizzy who screamed in excitement while everyone cheered for her before she ran up behind the core five girls.

"Next, is son of Smee. Come on, Squeaky." Carlos smiled as he waved over to one of the twins who walked over to him.

"And no way, we're splitting up the twins, so get over here, Squirmy, come on." Jay grinned as Smee smiled at his sons as they were now having a better chance at a better life.

"Congratulations!" Some of the VKs smiled at the young boy as Jay hugged him.

"We all picked this girl because we all agreed that she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class. Give it on up for Dr. Facillier's daughter, Celia." Mal smiled as she gestured Celia.

"I'm back." Celia smirked as she twirled around while everyone cheered.

"And of course I have someone as well and I need this to be dramatic because. . . . I mean come on." Vanessa smirked as she gestured a paper she was holding while the VKs cheered and laughed.

"Now this girl knows her way around obstacles and a needle thread. She is none other than the daughter of Scar. Scarlett come on up!" Vanessa grinned as she waved over to the young teen girl.

"Yay!" Scarlett clapped as she let out a small roar while the other VKs congratulated her before she rushed over to Vanessa.

The core five and the kids they chose all met up where the girls were at with such joy.

"We'll be back for you guys, next week, okay?" Carlos explained to the five kids with happiness.

"Yeah, so, pack your stuff, your own stuff." Jay chuckled as he told them.

"Where are we going?" Evie, Mal, and Vanessa asked the kids seeing the excitement. "We're going to Auradon!" They beamed in happiness.

"Wait wait! Did you guys think this was done?" Vanessa turned to the rest of the VKs that were still there.

"I have something for all of you. Pain! Panic!" She called out the red and blue duo before she had jumped off doing a flip and landing on her feet as the duo ran up to her with two large bags. 

"Since everyone is going to get to Auradon eventually you guys should be caught up with everything that happens. So I got you all these." Vanessa grabbed a couple of new phones handing them around as they cheered.

"Wait but we don't know how to use them." One of the VKs turned to her with a small frown.

"Ah got you guys covered. We'll be showing you guys how to use them and don't worry they are pretty easy." Vanessa shook her head with a small smile as she gestured to the rest of the core five who nodded.

"We don't have wifi though." Another one of the VKs pointed out as they all got their phones.

"Turn around." Vanessa smirked as she pointed to the newly built wifi router which got them all in an even more cheering mood. "Now come on, power them up!" She smiled as she saw that everyone had their own new phone.

~~❦~~

Published~ August 3, 2020