Overdue Suicide Preface

Overdue Suicide

 Harley Bliss knew she was going to kill herself. She was fully of aware of the terrible pain that this will cause her. She knew she would be enveloped in a world of darkness a world where she wouldn't have to endure this pain anymore. Harley told herself she was free finally. She told herself that she was saving everyone from this horrible thing she had twisted into over the years. But Harley couldn't bring her shaking hand to pick up the gun that lay in front of her. She couldn't stop the sudden rush of nausea that hit her hard in the stomach and tightened her throat. The large tears were spilling over her cold cheeks now hitting the cracking cement underneath her dirty bare feet. Harley wasn't being selfish. For the ones she loved had turned on her years and years back. She wasn't causing anyone hurt but her. And Harley was done with herself. Harley knew she had lost her real self, year and years back. She didn't want to feel this way anymore. Truthfully Harley wanted to crawl in ball sing herself to sleep and never wake up. She wanted to be in a forgiving place, where people didn't hate her, didn't judge her for this gift. Choking on a sob Harley reached her dirt incrusted hand to caress the firm pistol. As much as it pained her, she brought it to her skull, pressing against her temple. Harley closed her rich hazel eyes her dark lashes feathering against her cheeks. She was ready. Painfully she clenched her teeth together making her dreadfully chapped lips shape a small smile. Her sweaty finger tightened around the trigger pulling it forward. And then instead of screaming in pain, Harley let out a long relived sigh.