ten

It's only then that their kiss breaks and Taehyung takes this time to remove his shirt, tossing it aside and watching as Jeongguk moves back, further up the bed.

Without wasting another second, Taehyung leans over and kisses Jeongguk again, softer this time, lips trailing over his sharp jawline and down the column of his neck. There's something about the way Jeongguk has his eyes closed, head thrown back while Taehyung sucks a red mark onto his collarbone, that makes him twitch in his jeans.

God, he's missed this.

Taehyung wants all of Jeongguk. He wants every inch of him; from the tips of his hair to the rest of him that makes him Jeongguk, so he takes. He takes and he takes and he takes, as long as Jeongguk lets him.

Leaving a trail of red hickies along Jeongguk's collarbone, Taehyung kisses his way down to his chest, where his mouth closes around Jeongguk's nipple. Jeongguk keens, sensitive, fueling Taehyung's need to pleasure him. He flicks his tongue over the sensitive bud and listens as Jeongguk's gasps fill the room.

He pays the same amount of attention on his other nipple, so much that when he deems it enough, Jeongguk is already trembling, cock straining against his pants. Taehyung leans up to kiss him, smiling against his mouth. 

"I got you, yeah?"

Jeongguk nods, cheeks flushed a darker pink and lips full, swollen from their kiss. His eyes are hooded, pink tongue slipping out to lick over his upper lip and Taehyung thinks he might go insane.

He makes his way down once again, kissing along the middle of the younger's torso until he reaches his navel, where he presses softer kisses onto whilst working on the button and zipper of his jeans. Jeongguk lifts his hips to help Taehyung pull the pair down and off his legs. Soft thighs, soft skin.

Jeongguk is already hard and leaking from all the stimulation, biting down onto his plump lower lip and gasping as soon as taehyung kisses his inner thigh. It's all Taehyung needs to guide his legs apart, exposing his rim, pink and pretty, like the rest of him. The moans he lets out when Taehyung licks over the puckered skin are now imprinted within the beds of his memories, there for him to return to should he ever need it.

He spends some time just lapping at his entrance, wide tongue swiping over the surface and slicking it up with spit before he pushes his wet muscle past the rim, eliciting another series of moans.

When he stops to retrieve the bottle of lube he knows is stored in the drawer of the nightstand, Jeongguk whines, pulling him back and down to kiss him, sloppy and needy, lips going over lips and tongue seeking Taehyung's.

Taehyung lets him do what he wants to, returning the kiss even as he pours a dollop of lube onto his fingers and warms it up by rubbing them together before he reaches down and spreads it over the pink entrance. Jeongguk moans at this, legs spreading a little wider, inviting. Taehyung takes it as his cue.

He leans back, free hand caressing Jeongguk's flat belly, easing him into comfort while his lubed fingers circle at his rim before he slowly pushes one into the male. Jeongguk's entire body tenses at this, back arching off the mattress and Taehyung waits for him to relax before moving his finger.

Jeongguk's breathing is fast and shallow but he urges Taehyung to do more so he pushes a second finger to stretch. Jeongguk keens when he curls both digits into his walls and finds the soft spot that is his prostate, thighs quaking and chest heaving.

Taehyung makes a low sound under his breath, so beyond aroused as he begins pumping the two digits in and out of Jeongguk's hole. He watches with a moan at the way the ring of muscles stretches around just his two fingers, wet with lube.