"Niggas really shoot no accident, I can't make this shit up, I cannot pretend, damn." Jayla and tutti rapped.

"And I heard you know who shot ya manz, you ain't tryna slide so don't be acting like you is." Jada and rell sung.

"CAUSE IF YOU GON SLIDE PUSSY NIGGA THEN SLIDE THEN, LEMME SEE SOME FUCKING SHOTS FIRE THEN." We all yelled in sync.

"Make me shoot that crib up you hiding in, don't wanna hear them loud sounds then be quiet then!"

"You don't wanna hear that Frrtp then shhh Fore I sneak up on you with that pew pew pew, uh riding with that wish a nigga would this right here ah turn a nigga name into a hood!"

"Bumped into a bitch I knew in high school, been tried to fuck you bitch you past due!"

"Remember you was dissin in the classroom? Now you tryna top me in the bathroom!"

-longliveduck man that shit crazy.

I grew tired so I went back to my seat I picked at the food tutti brought to me and sighed.

"You good?" I asked Keon who was sitting with his head down.

He looked up at me and shook his head no then looked back down at his lap.

Po child I should hug him.

I stood up sitting in the chair that was next to him.

"You look like you needa hug but I don't wanna touch you without your consistent, just nod your head if I can hug you cause Iont want you out here crying rape." I fiddled with my nails.

He looked up at me and chuckled a little before nodding his head.

I leaned in for a hug and he hugged me back before breaking down crying in my arms.

I should have minded my damn business cause now I'm finna cry.

"I know, it hurt." I rubbed his back shedding some real nigga tears.

(I'm sorry y'all but I can never be serious😭)

"It's only making me mad because me and him wasn't on good terms." He cried.

"I should have just apologized instead of holding a fucking grudge." He shook his head sniffing pulling out the hug.

"No matter what terms y'all was on when he died y'all loved each other, don't dwell on the past and be sad about his death, celebrate that wonderful life that was here, think about all the fun shit y'all did or the deep conversations y'all had."

"Death is a lost but it's also a celebration thank god for bringing that soul into your life and showing you shit." I rubbed his back sniffing.

"He still here, he just looking over us, hell him and Ron probably cracking jokes together." I smiled at the thought of ron and Dre joking with eachother.

"Yeah...." he trailed off sniffing.

"You went to see murda yet?" I asked.

"Yeah he get released next week." He said and I nodded.

"That's good." I fiddled with my nails.

____

"Bruh why won't she stop crying." Tutti huffed sitting khalani in his lap.

"Lemme see her." I held my hands out and he gave her too me.

I looked at her as she cried and placed her head on my shoulder making her instantly stop crying.

"How you do that?" He sucked his teeth.

"Easy." I shrugged. "You just smother her face into your shoulder, instant hush." I laughed standing up and walking to her room.

I placed her in her crib and smiled looking at her.

She look like her momma and somebody I know.

"Bae?" I walked back in his room.

"Yes?" He looked at me.

"Did you ever get a test on lani." I asked sitting on the bed.

"No cause I fell in love with her when she was first born, plus I would hate for her not to be mine cause I would murder her and her dicked out ass momma." He shrugged laying down.

A straight mental patient.

"Oh." I made the yikes face grabbing my phone.

"Why?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Just curious." I lied.

"Mmm." He looked at me then got under the covers.

"Come take a nap with me." He pulled my leg.

"I'm not tired." I stale faced him.

"I didn't ask." He grabbed my arm pulling me over top of him.

"Mccht I'm not tired tristian." I whined.

"Girl hush and go to sleep." He put his hand on my face.

"How I'm suppose sleep if I can't breathe." I gasped for air.

"You so dramatic." He laughed taking his hand off my face and placed it on my ass.

_____________________

LLD🖤

Y'all so lucky cause I wanted to fuck sum shit up😤.

For now on I'm spinning the wheel, fuck what y'all gotta say