"Yum," she said, eating her gummy bear. You smiled and shook your head. "U-cle Gray, mama?" she asked e/w. She nodded.

"Mhm, y/n's marrying uncle Gray." You smiled at her. You looked back at yourself in the mirror and sighed.

Sure, you didn't have that, engaged, bride-to-be glow, but you were happy. You were happy that the man who was marrying you did love you-- maybe just not in the way most fiances do

---

"Pink," you said. "Like a soft pink would be nice." Gray nodded.

"Green too?" he asked. You shrugged.

"But, like, super light." He nodded. "Pink and green-- that reminds me of flowers." He smiled.

"Yeah." You nodded and played with the papers in front of you. He took a sip of his coffee and let out a sigh. "Hm."

"Well, the flowers should match," you said with a nod. He pulled up his phone. "Pink tulips or something."

"Why not roses?" he asked, looking up tulips anyway.

"Roses are super overdone, don't you think?" He nodded and held up a picture of tulips, the same shade of pink and green that you'd imagined. You nodded. "Those are so pretty."

"Then we'll order a bunch of these," he said. You smiled and nodded. "What else do we have to do-- when do you wanna go look at venues?" You shrugged.

"Whenever you're free works for me." He smiled, thinking.

"Well, we're going back to LA on Monday," he said. You nodded.

"Tomorrow, then?"

"Most places are closed Sundays though," he pointed out. You rested your elbow on the table, chin in your palm. "Okay, I can come back next weekend and we'll do that," he said. You thought.

"Well, how long do you think we'll have to wait?" He frowned. "Because some venues take like months and months to get a date, no?"

"That's true." His knee was bobbing up and down under the table and you reached over to take his coffee cup from him.

"That's enough coffee, I think," you said with a smile. He frowned, stretching his arms. "So-- are we done for--"

"Wedding cake," he said with a sigh, relaxing his body. "We have to do that too."

"Oh, right." He nodded and you sat in silence for a moment. "Can we get chocolate?" you asked with a small smile.

"People get super extravagant flavours and you want chocolate?" You nodded and he chuckled. "Whatever you want, I guess-- but vegan though." You smiled.

"Of course." He sighed, standing. "So, done for today?"

"Let me pee and I'll take you back home." You nodded and he walked to the bathroom of the coffee shop you were at. You packed up your stuff, taking the rest of Gray's coffee. You crossed your legs, waiting for him, scrolling on your phone mindlessly.

"Y/N, right?" you looked up. There was a camera in your face. You smiled politely.

"Yes?"

"Fiance of the one and only Grayson Dolan." You turned a shade of red and nodded slowly.

"Uh-- yes."

"How is wedding planning going?" You nodded slowly again. The man slipped into the seat in front of you, that used to be Gray's seat. Where was he?

"It's going well, thank you."

"What's the date?" he asked. You gave him a small smile. "Picked a date yet?"

"Um-- not exactly," you said, keeping your answers vague. Where was Grayson?

"So how long have two been together?" You didn't even reply, just smiled at him. Paparazzi, it seemed. You weren't used to this. "Are we getting another Dolan baby?" Your eyes widened.

"Oh-- oh, no," you whispered. He chuckled.

"So how long has it been?" You shook your head. "Come on, the fans wanna know!"

"It's a little-- person--"

"So no baby number two?" You shook your head, taking your phone into your hand, ready to leave the second Gray walked back. "Waiting 'till marriage?"

"What the--"

"What's going on?" You turned to see Gray walk back, a hand on the back of your chair. You stood quickly, grabbing his coffee cup and the rest of your stuff.

"We were just asking some questions-- the fans are curious, Mr. Dolan!" Gray's eyebrows raised as you backed into him, handing him his phone. He took it. "So, how long until the wed--"

"We actually have to go," he said politely, taking your hand. You looked down at it and so did the man with a camera, pointing down at it. Gray pushed your locked hands behind his leg. You looked up at him to see his jaw clenched.

"Something wedding-related, I presume?" Gray nodded.

"Yes, actually-- ready?" he asked softly, looking down at you. You nodded quickly and he waved bye and quickly led you out of the coffee shop.

"Gray," you sighed as he got into the car after shutting your door.

"You okay?" he asked. "I thought we'd be good in Jersey, but I guess not," he sighed, starting to drive.

"It's alright."

"Maybe I announced it too soon, I'm sorry." You shook your head.

"No, it's not your fault." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"You might wanna be careful from now on though." You nodded. "I'm sorry," he said again.

"Don't be, it's not your fault." He sighed and shrugged. "So are we actually doing something wedding related?"

"Uh, no, I just needed an excuse to get you out of there." You nodded. "Home then?"

"Yeah, my place," you said. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me," he said with that smile that made millions of girls swoon. Not you though. Never you. "How'd dress shopping go-- heard you found the one?"

"I did, yeah." He smiled.

"Can't wait to see."

"It needs a few, like, adjustments, but yeah." He nodded, pulling into your building parking lot. He drove to the entrance. "And then-- yeah, I have another fitting Wednesday."

"Well, I bet it's beautiful." You nodded. "Bye, y/n." You got out of the car and sighed.

"Bye, Gray."