Chapter 18

"It's in two week, use this time to prepare yourselves."

The league immediately went and got themselves ready. Well, those who needed to.

Twice went to meditate in his room to brace himself making clones because even making copies of others was hard for his mental health.

Spinner was sharpening his swords while checking the internet about the latest news in Stain. The hero killer was still going around chopping down heroes he didn't deem as worthy. The Stain fanatic got along really well with Deku and the others because he had been stalking, oops he means that he happened to have walked passed the scene when Stain called Deku out for being special.

Magne's only words were telling them to call her big sis Magne and since it was simple, they got along well. She was just weightlifting along with Muscular in the gym downstairs.

Mr Compress was very kind but whenever he spoke up, it was just to give them a philosophical speech. They were all pointers on how to improve themselves however so they listened to him like a teacher.

Mustard was one of the younger villains and he just disappeared in his room for most of the day. Deku's interaction with him outside meals was limited to when he came down for ice cream and snacks before disappearing upstairs.

Moonfish was a pain in the neck according to everyone else in the League as he was strong but kept trying to kill them whenever their guard was down. Not to Deku though as he listened to him because Deku would let him chew up the corpses he collected.

Speaking of that, Deku's collection of bodies grew as he... prepared for the kidnapping.

The strength and time Izuku can stay active depended directly on the amount of organs Izuku ate.

So for his preparation, Deku took an early night sleep immediately after he finished making dinner and confirmed everyone had started eating.

Kurogiri had offered to wash up the dishes and swore on his life to confirm everyone was full which Deku agreed to.

Then at night when the clock struck twelve, he would awaken and ready to hunt.

Dressed in a black and white suit with a tie stained with the blood of one of his victims, Deku's fluffy black and white hair bounced as he sat jumped from roof to roof using his clairvoyant sight to guide him.

Target sighted

With footsteps as light as snow falling, Deku jumped into their air, took a flip before nose diving down.

His descent slowed as his blazer caught wind and he landed on top of a shop's overhang.

His target was a middle aged woman who was wondering down the streets in pain, clutching her chest as Deku located the organ infected.

It's another vital one...

Deku sighed as he saw a pair of bright red lungs.

I think she caught something else rather than all the typical things in cigarettes.

It's the really bad stuff...

Deku opened his space and brought out a knife. He needed to be quick.

Teleporting down, he immediately shoved a fist in her mouth so she couldn't scream and he used the hilt of the knife to hit her in the cervical nerve, instantly killing her.

Removing his fist with a trail of drool from the dead woman's mouth, he pulled the limp body to stretch her out as she crumpled when she died. He laid her down before opening space to grab a pair of scissors to snip a flap in her dress that he could move aside to expose her chest.

With great precision, Deku quickly cut into her flesh to open her up, the blood dripping down from the cut down the torso and leaving a warm pool that seeped and stained the cold concrete.

Removing the skin, fat and muscles, he revealed a row of pearly white ribs that dripped with the crimson goop as the blood clotted against the cold midnight air.

I hate organs that fail behind the ribs...

With a deep breath and a prayer that no one would hear him, Deku grabbed a rib with both hands, on pushing and the other pulling and with a gruesome crack, snapped a rib out the way.

The crunching break, the sound of each rib cracking echoed through the silent midnight street as the glowing red lungs were finally exposed. He cut the arteries and veins connecting it to the mouth and heart before dropping the knife aside with a spine shivering clang.

Using his bare hands, he picked up the still warm pair of lungs and admired the beauty of it in the moonlight, it's beautiful sheen of red was like a deep sunset which accentuated the deep shade of blood.

We are starting to sound like Toga...

A small chaotic giggle escaped his lips before Deku opened his mouth and let the organ slowly slip into his awaiting cavern.

It was a little rubbery and as he chewed, the air escaped with little huffs as blood trickled down his throat.

With a squelch, the lungs disappeared down his throat and Izuku sighed with pleasure.

That was amazing~

Deku nodded before wiping his mouth with his tie and quickly closed the woman up, her skin sewed back in perfect stitches and her clothes fixed too. She looked like she was just sleeping, albeit a little deflated, and chucked her into the dimensional space.

For Moonfish later.

He couldn't do anything about the pool of blood left on the floor and to not alarm the heroes, Deku squatted down and dipped his finger into the now ice cold liquid and did a little signature.

"Monochrome Glitch"

I need to ask... why?

So the heroes know it's just one person and don't get scared of every potential villain.

We're....villains....

Doesn't mean we have to worry people!

Uggh I can't with you...

Time for the next one!

Well I can't argue against more food....Looking now....

Target sighted!