Chapter 10

"Yeah he was."

They rounded the girls into a safer area before Dabi nods to Toga and Deku.

These girls should still be part of society because they got dragged from their homes, they had legal identities so the heros will definitely home them.

That was until the two boys came to a realization.... Dabi took Deku aside to talk about it.

"Miss bird sucker would be fine too... She's still in the the records as a live legal citizen since she went to school and all."

Deku nodded as Dabi continued. "But us two? We can't. We don't exist anymore in that world. Both of us are deemed dead by now."

When they realized Toga would be better off not coming with them, it hurt but they nodded. It was for her sake.

After making sure the girls were all unhurt and Deku giving them all a colour check up, Dabi nodded and the two started to retreat.

"Where are you two going?!"

An upset shrill voice then called them out and the two boys looked at the annoyed blonde.

"Toga?"

"We stay together no matter where we go!" She huffed before tears start to swell in her eyes and she hugged them both.

"B-Because we're family a-and... We stay together right?..."

Deku also starts to sniffle a little which caused Toga to full out cry and Deku joined her as Dabi groaned but patted their heads soothingly.

"Okay, we stay together. It would've been weird without the need to catch a bird every week.... With a trap."

Toga wiped her her face with a sleeve before giving the scarred boy a playful punch to the stomach.

"I catch them by my hands you burnt idiot."

They smile before waving goodbye to the other girls who thanked them for saving them.

"Keep us a secret okay?" Deku winked and the girls nod as they watched the trio dissappear when Izuku teleported them away.

"Well... we can't go home anymore." Dabi stated as they landed on the mattress behind the fence.

"That's okay." Deku said as he turned to the blonde who was holding his hand.

"Toga, you're the only one who needs to adapt since me and Dabi live on the streets every week anyway." and she nodded clutching his hand tighter. She's never slept outside her house before and it scared her a little but she was fine as long as she had the others.

"It's not bad once you're use to it." Dabi added and they started to walk around. Izuku stored the mattress, pillows and blankets into his other dimensional storage where he kept the money Dabi and Deku earned for the past few years. The quirk was useful because he also stored knives although his current knife collection had gotten blunt.

"I really liked the hero killer." Toga commented as they walked down yet another alleyway what was too exposed to flop a mattress down.

"He was so nice! I want to be like him! I want to be him!" She then gave a giggle before lifting her skirt to reveal a knife.

"I want to kill him!"

"Woah, psycho side out!"

"Shut up!!! Burnt nugget!!!"

"Hey no! Wait, if you had a knife, why couldn't you get out?"

"My hands?"

"ah..."

"guess you burnt your brain too! Nothing but ashes up there!"

"Oi! Says the dumb blonde!"

They continue to bicker as Deku giggled and before they weaved into the next alley, he looked up at the news board and the other looked too.

"Hey look at the news, the hero school... UA just got attacked by the some League of Villains."

"Woah that's cool..." muttered Dabi as he listened to the report.

"It's pretty cool how he broke in like that." added Deku as he watched teachers apologize.

"Actually it seemed that only two teachers were present then so there wasn't much protection." Dabi commented as he read the side information.

"I heard they were responsible for the press breaking in about a week ago. And that was full security."

"Stainy is cooler!" Toga pipped in not interested.

"For now, let's go find another comfortable alleyway to rest." Dabi sighed as they turned into another side street.

"Okay!"

When they walked down the dark twists, they found a dead end after a left turn which was out of sight.

"This is pretty good." nodded Dabi and Deku before Izuku threw down the mattress along with the other items.

It was only then that they looked around and discovered that they were in the Hosu District.

Although it didn't really matter, Hosu was a busy area but that also meant there were plenty of places for people to hide. But for now, Izuku looked at Toga who was still in her uniform from school.

"I don't think you can sleep in that..." Deku's mothering habits came through and before his other habit of muttering a solution could start, Dabi slapped a hand around the boy's mouth.

"Ahhh nope. Not having you do that right now, too much has happened." he then took off the shirt he was wearing and threw it at the blonde.

"You're tiny, wear this."

She complied and despite it fitting perfectly on Dabi, it went almost to the blood loving girl's knees.

Deku laughed before taking off his own top. Underneath both boy's clothes, they wore loose tank tops and shorts and Izuku put them away before they all piled together on the mattress.

"This reminds me of us piling on the living room", giggled Toga as she hugged Deku.

Deku patted her head as Dabi nuzzled his chin the the soft black white hair and wrapped his scarred arms around both the others.

"Your arm is scratchy as ever!" grumbled Toga and Deku smiled.

"Are you okay Toga?" his voice was warm and soft. The blonde went quiet before hugging him tighter.

"I am....because you two are here..."

She sniffled a little and Deku leaned back into Dabi as he rubbed soothing circles.

"It will be okay."