Before the meeting

Y/N P.O.V

"Yuto get up you have school and Mummy has to get to the agency" I called out to Yuto.
It's been 4 months since I started my job as a hero in Japan and today was the day a huge meeting and potentially a mission was going to take place and I'm kinda pumped.
"Yuto breakfast is on the side baby, mummy needs to get into her hero suit ok." I shouted up to Yuto.
"Ok mummy." Yuto replied as I walked into my room to put on my hero suit.
I opened my wardrobe door and there it was.... my 3rd love of my life. (1st being Yuto and Izu and 2nd being my close friends like Katsuki.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I got ready and did my hair.

(Change the colour of the hair to whatever colour

(Change the colour of the hair to whatever colour.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed my bag, house and car keys and went downstairs to see Yuto ready to set off to his school. "Come on Yuto let's go." I said to him.
"Okay Mummy!" Yuto replied smiling and started walking out the door to the car. I followed close behind him, locked the door, got in the car, started the engine and drove off to Yuto's school.

~Time skip~

I arrived at the hero agency at the hero agency. I stepped out of my car to be suddenly hit by a huge gust of wind. I grabbed my bag and walked inside.
Once I arrived inside I signed in and went to my office. When I got in there I place my things  on the chair in the corner of my room and sat behind my desk and just sat in silence for a good 15 minutes just listening to the busy streets bellow and the clock above my office door ticking ever so slowly.

"Urgh" I let out a long groan. I was tired and had half an hour until the hero meeting were various heroes are going to meet up to discuss our game plan on our mission, but the time before it started was going ever so slowly.....

I was sat behind my desk stareing at the ceiling when all of a sudden I heard a knock. "Hey Y/N can we come in?" a familiar voice said. "Sure" I replied. That's when Katsuki and Izuku walked in. "Here me and the nerd went to get coffee and I thought maybe you would want some because I know Yuto has kept you up all night."
"Thank you guys." I replied to there sweet guesture as I took the coffee they had bought for me.
"When can I meet Yuto he sounds awesome." Izu asked me, notknowing how to respond I sat there with a blank expression earning s reply from Katsuki saying "When pigs fucking fly you can meet him Deku"
Before Izu could reply I butted in and said "Oh would you look at the time, 5 minutes till the meeting we better start going" Bakugou agreed and we all walked out of my office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that this part was pretty short I apologise. Next part or two might be the same length sooooo..... I apologise in advance but I will be trying to get a new part out more frequently for you all. Hope you all are having an amazing day or evening wherever you are 💕