"Mummy?.."

3rd Person P.O.V

The hero's made it to the primary school and saw what was going down.. fire.
Children were screaming and crying whilst adults were doing there best to get as much kids as they could together. You could see pure panic and fear in each one of their eye's and all you here from the background is someone laughing hysterically. Someone laughing at the pain and suffering they had brought. What a sick sick sick individual.

Y/N P.O.V

The atmosphere was so unsettling, seeing majority of the school either fallen apart or up in flames was just... wow and all you can hear is somes laughter. Thinking this is a fucking joke..
"Oh Y/N~"
Huh? My eyes drifted over to where the direction of where the voice came from and standing there was the person I thought exactly was behind this. Sicko isn't even the word to describe her.

The Queen of Spades...

Still hasn't changed one bit..

Mental was am understatement to describe her. Bit of a back story... Queen of Spades is the leader of an underground gang of top villians. Most of the people who work for her are either high ranked villians or assassins.

She has a husband who goes by the King of Spades. They're a matching set and are both the higher ups, yet out of the gang The Queen is the main domain leader of it all.

"Oh Copycat are you just going to ignore me now? I do have to say that's awfully rude " the Hazel eyes of the woman's felt like they were peircing through me.

"I acknowledge you Queen, how could I not you still have that sticking laughter  as you dod many years ago. Makes me want to rip my ears off the sides of my head " I replied. Starring straight back at her with somewhat a grin. I can't show my fear to her. To these kids. These civilians. No one. 

"Awwww come on Y/N~ play nice haven't seen you since you left with what's his name. Oh yes. Yuto. Oh where is that little precious boy?"

This pissed me right. I hate her so much talking about my child. I just wanna-
"Don't talk about my child Jane.. " I said pissed off in a way.

"Awwww why not. I want to meet that sweet angel. Oh.. has the father even met him yet?"

Right that's it, my last straw.. I changed into Bakugo and smirked saying " wanna see what I've got hot shot" mimicking Katsuki in a way and I started to shoot explosions at her. Jane (Queen of Spades) jumped down and started to try get a hand on me so she could use her quirk on me so each time she got closer, the bigger I made the explosions. I felt like doing her face in.. but I had to restrain myself in a sense. I couldn't be so violent. I got the female down to the floor and I transformed back to myself. "You're lucky I don't do your face in right now " I said as I grabbed my hunters knife and placed it ready to peirce her stomach to stop her from moving after I got off her all before..

"Mummy?.."