To finally tell you (last chapter)

"Calm down... its all ok now.."

3rd Persons P.O.V

The green haired hero was just holding Y/N tightly in his embrace trying to get her to calm down. Speaking to the female he was holding, sweetly and calmly talking to her. It was working slowly as the [H/C] Female softened up in his arms doing deep breaths to try help.

Probably after 5 or 10 minutes of doing her best to calm herself she was more less relaxed and nor as heated anymore which is good. She smiled in izuku's embrace and relaxed into it more,  quietly saying "Thank you.."

"It's all ok honestly, and everything's fine now, you have nothing to worry about now. I think you've done a right number on her " Midoriya said with a slight laugh still speaking softly to the female

Y/N P.O.V

It's rather soothing in all honesty.. being in his embrace like this feels so... peaceful. This might be the best time to say that he's Yuto's fath-

Omg Yuto!?

"I-Izuku m-my child.. do you know where he is- he ran off.."

At that moment he looked alittle shocked, I don't know how to describe it in all honesty.

"You never brought that up. Why didn't you say-" the male said to me and just as I was about to say it. I saw Katsuki walking with Yuto running infront. Oh snap...

I can just see Izuku's eyes widen already. Yuto and Izuku look exactly similar apart from Yuto having my eye colour but that's it.

"MUMMMYYYY!"

I heard the bright bubbly boy say as he ran up to me and I picked him up. Holding him tightly in my arms. "Hiya sweetheart, are you ok? Have you been hurt?"

"No Mummy I'm ok, uncle Katsuki was with meeee" Yuto said with a smile which made me sigh and smile knowing that he was happy buuuuut now... Izuku... oh damn.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before.. but he's your child..." I spoke to him quietly so yuto wouldn't hear me.

The look on Izuku's face was something else. He was in pure shock and disbelief. He looked like he had so many questions but could clearly tell I wasn't with Yuto's apperience looking exactly like him.

"Can I?" The green male asked looking at me then Yuto. I softly smiled and handed Yuto over to him to hold as I tried my best to keep it relaxed. I smiled and looked at them. It'll probably take awhile but I think he's going to get used to it and will hopefully come into mine and Yuto's life and we can be a family finally.

•    •    •    •    •    •    •    •

Authors final notes on this story...

○It's finally the end sadly. As all good things must come to an end it'd been amazing being able to write for you all and having all you amazing and wonderful people reading my story. It's honestly mad to me loll. But there is a new story around slowly in the works with the first couple of chapters already posted so keep updated for that

○Plus I can't wait to now be able to write more stories eventually and keep up, and develop my skills more and more.

○I appreciate everyone of yous who read this story and I hope you'll like figuring out / imagining what could have happened next in Y/N's and Izuku's story.

○On the final notes.. I hope you all enjoyed this story and if you have any other ideas of what you think I should write please let me know I'm up for some awesome and creative Idea's or not :p but overall thank you everyone so so much. I've appreciate everyone who's favourited, shared, read my fanfic. 

○mwah I love you all loooddssss byyyyee,