"I have something to say.. " (Part 2)

"Izuku..I have something to say"

Y/N P.O.V still

I looked at him as he was about to grab the door handle. He turned his head around and looked at me replying with "Yes Y/N? What's up?" My heart started racing and I kinda froze up alittle. I need to tell him but like... I mean... I need too-

"Y/N you ok? " The green haired male spoke again. I need to say something yet I can't get.. the.. words out.
"Izuku I-" silence for a couple of seconds before saying "I appreciate you coming out and speaking to me, it calmed me down. I feel more focused now so thank you, thank you so much " I said sincerely before he replied with his bright smile and happy tone saying "It was no problem I'm just glad to be able to help you smile and be calmer that's all." I nodded in reply as he went back to opening the door back into the meeting room and me and him walking in with one another. Bakugo looked at me following with me slightly nodding to signal to him the I was ok now and fine.

I sat back down. Apologised for my rudeness and continued to listen to what they said and spoke about. The key parts were that. 1. It shouldn't be hard to handle. 2. I'm in the group to take down the villains and or distract them whilst the other group makes sure the kids are out safely. Honestly that's a I was paying attention too. My mind was buzzing and too active and filled with questions to focus on anymore.

That was the end of it and we were told to get there as quickly as possible.. Good thing too because I was frightened to death about my sweet baby Yuto's safety especially the other kids and adults there too. Just thinking about themselves and their families and the amount of pain they would/ could feel if she didn't try now made her need to try harder as she began to make her way there.

Her child, herself, civilians, Izuku, the hero's can all fall victim to this...

•    •    •    •    •    •     •

A.N

Huh?! What's this? 3 uploads in the space of an hour?  Wow wow wow😂 (this problem doesn't even matter to people reading this in the future lol)
I'm sorry I've been gone but I'm back ok and I'll be making uploads I promise because you all deserve an ending to this and I'm sorry its taken a while to get ooonnneee.

Alsooo I apologise for anything in the story that just... doesn't seem inclusive of different cultures/ efficient, ships in the MHA fandom, ideas that don't have much sense ext.
I wrote the initial first couple of chapters in year 7 / beginning of year 8 so it's not the best and the ideas have changed dramatically from the original idea I had for this. I can do better sooo I'll be trying to show that 😌 and I'll be trying to show it in a new fanfic I've wrote like a pilot chapter for. If that's a thing? Loll

Anyways I want to thank you all for the support you've given to this book, you're all amazing and I love the conversations you have in the comments😂 love you all, stay healthy you're loved (by me, I love you all ) and have a good day evening whenever you're reading this🥰
mwah love yous💕