First Time meeting eachother?

Y/N P.O.V

I started to drift of to sleep when I heard a key in the handel unlocking the once locked front door.
" Click"

~5 minutes before~

Izuku's P.O.V

I pull up outside kacchan's house some of the lights were on 'Maybe he forgot to turn them off?' I thought to myself as I helped kacchan out of the car. "Come on kacchan let's get you inside" I said to him as he growled as a reply to what I said to him. I slong his arm over my shoulder and walked him to his front door, I started looking in kacchan's pocket for his keys. I gave up looking for his keys in his pockets and got the spare key hidden under a plant pot that was full of Forget-me-not's and Violets. It was some beautiful extior decor the two different flowers looked really beautiful together. I grabbed the key from under the pot and unlocked the door, I was about to walk him inside when....

Kacchan throws up.......

"Are you ok kach- I mean Bakugou"
A familiar voice said from behind me "Hey .... Y/N" Kacchan said inbetween hiccuping and leaning against the wall. I turn around to see a h/l with h/c hair staring at us both. I then look into her gorgeous e/c eyes. "Y/N- " He hiccups again " how is your ch-"
"Ok come on Bakugou, let's get you inside now." The h/c interupted kacchan and start to help him inside.
"Thank you Izuku for bringing him home and for looking after him I appreciate it." The mysterious gorgeous lady said to me and smiled as she closed the door.

I start to head back to my apartment when  started to think about the h/c woman. Who was she? Why was she in kacchans house? How did kacchan know her? Do I know her?

.... I feel like I do .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip - a couple of months later-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's P.O.V

It's been 4 months since Y/N and Yuto came back to Japan and Y/N had just started to get back onto her feet. Even though she is still living in Bakugou's house, Y/N was starting to make her own money. Thanks to Kacchan he helped you get a place to work at Shoto Todorki's hero agency. Since you already usted ro work as a hero in the UK it wasn't that hard for Todoroki to accept you. ( espescially since he vagly remembered you from the short time you were at U.A)
Y/N had seen Izuku a couple of times (and it reminded her how much she missed him) but on that odd occasion they would bump into eachother Y/N would say 'Hi' and then silently freak out once she had walked off.  Yuto had settled down into the local school it was very different than his primary school where he used to attened in the UK ( where they stayed for a while due to the free health care Yuto was reseving.)
Everything was going well for Y/N and Yuto. Y/N was finally back as a working mother, at a secure job and enjoying her job being the hero copycat in her own home city despite the fact she still hasn't told Izuku about his child Yuto.

On the other hand, Izuku was really confused ever since he met 'The girl with the e/c eyes and the h/c hair' He didn't know what it was about her but it was ........

....... Something........

He didn't know what thought? It was something about her, he felt like he knew her somehow but didn't know exactly how. Everytime he saw her in public he felt something .... like
....... a connection.......
Evertime he did the feeling would get stronger in a certain way, feeling more and more attractied and that he wanted to get to know her.

And soon his wish will become true. In the close future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I apologise for any spelling mistakes I'm very tired and I'm not the best speller in general 😅

Hope you all are having a great day/ evening wherever you are <3 Always stay positive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~