Chapter 2 - I love my girlfriend

Sorry this is the only 1 person pov. Give it a chance :3

It felt like years. Seeing him writing and deleting the message to start over, again and again and again.

5 minutes. It took FIVE MINUTES, for Dream to answer

Dream: What? No im fine.

He's FINE? Doesn't seem like it. He really left the stream just like that because hes "fine" ?

George: why did you leave the stream if you're fine?

Dream: Not feeling it anymore. Going to bed. Goodnight!

George: No "i love you" tonight?;)
Seen✅

Oh man he's just being childish like always. Why would he go to bed now? Its 23:12 for him. Something isn't adding up. Well I guess I'll go to bed though its really late.

When i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth that thought hit me. My heart started pounding and I felt the sweat getting ready to flow like crazy out every sweat gland existing in my body. You know that feeling when you panic and have no, control over the situation? Yeah

Why did i get butterflies when i said that to dream? I have a girlfriend. And i love her.

I forced my thoughts about dream away, and it was harder than i could imagine. Stupid idiot.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Please god help me, to stop feeling like this.

As I opened my eyes I saw a boy in front of me in the mirror. He has Brown messy hair, and the sweat stains on his light blue shirt is inevitably easy to see. His eyes looks really stressed out.

This boy looks lost.

I didn't want to look at him anymore. A sickening feeling came to visit me when i saw him.

My feet felt so heavy going towards the bedroom. Where my girlfriend already was sleeping, 3 hours back.

My feet stopped. The guilt filled my heart. I couldn't watch her, it was so humiliating. My own thoughts, about my best friend. They betrayed me.

George had lost the control over everything within him.

I slowly opened the door into the bedroom. Diana were sleeping so peacefully. Her face facing me, i saw an angel in the bed. And the devil, oh yeah he was right inside me.

My feet, they changed direction. And closed the door silently on their way from it. My feet were heading to the living room. More exactly to the sofa. To sleep.

Laying in the sofa all the bad thoughts came haunting me, ofcourse.

Why do i feel so guilty?

Why would this happen. I had the perfect life. Or did i really? Have i just fooled myself all this time?

3 years ago i met Diana. At the university where i learned how to program. On the last day of school. I saw her, my crush of 2 years standing right there in the cafeteria.

She looked like an angel. And i have always wanted to be her heaven, her home.

My friends made me go talk to her, and i am so happy they did.

I said

"Hey, you're diana right?" My mouth managed to get out shakily

"Yeah! whatsup?☺️"

Oh my god why did she SMILE i cant think or talk now

"Uhh yeahh..."

"Excuse me what?" She looked confused

"Oh... god im sorry. *inhale*... Im just really nervous, im just gonna tell you this. *EXXhale* I like you, and have done just that in TWO years."

....

"Sooo...., im wondering if you wanted to go out anytime?" I said so nervous i coulda shit myself.

"Oh George! You're so sweet, just as i'd hoped, i like you too, actually.." she said sweetely

The rest of that day went TOO easy, you know?
When something goes so smooth it feels like it shouldn't be happening. Like its wrong.

3 years later, today. We live together in London. In an apartment we share.  The first 2 years was really great. But i have learnt now that she does really not like my "job" as a youtuber.

The day she told me, i felt so humiliated. How could she talk so condescending about my job, MY LIFE? That wasn't a very good day. After that everything went downwards. We never kiss anymore, it's always this tense feeling in the air when we're talking.

I have for a long time hoped that when i started to earn good money from youtube, she would see that it's a real job. And that she would start loving me again, like before. But now, my feelings has changed. But i dont know how, when, or why.

I plopped back into reality. Laying on the hard sofa,I felt tears streaming down my face, into my mouth. They were salty and warm. Anger started boiling inside me as i wiped the tears away aggressively from my face.

Why would i cry over stupid Dream? Or was it over something else?

809 words

Do you guys want a good or a bad ending?

I feel good now when i have the template of the story done. I hope you understand, and diana is just a random girl i made up for this story.

The song made my feels

Do you guys want dreams pov????? Tell mee

Have a great day or night❤️❤️