"It was you wasn't it?! Give me back my Oreos!!!!"

They were still bickering loudly with Deku laughing and the two didn't even notice as the others came down for the meet and greet that the leader had told them to prepare for. 

The speaker went on and an amused chuckle could be heard before he cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"Now that you all know each other's faces, we can start my new objective."

The room went silent as the trio got excited at their first mission.

"There's a hero student I want kidnapped."

Tomura when stepped forward to show them the plan.

"In about two weeks, the students are going to have a training camp in the isolated forests. That's when we will capture the target."

They nod as Tomura showed them the map.

"The heroes present would be Erasure Head, Vlad Kind and the Pussycats."

Deku nodded, living in the streets allowed him first person analysis on heroes when they saved citizens from everyday crime. He didn't know who Erasure Head was but he knew the others.

"We have a nomu called Chainsaw ready to be used as well."

"What's  a nomu?" Toga asked raising a hand. She got use to it in school so she still did it now when she had a question.

"They're a great help against pros." Tomura answered and a bulky creature stumbled in.

"This, is a nomu."

Deku looked at the green ish nomu with multiple limbs and tools for hands. It's exposed brain made him uncomfortable but it really did seem strong.

 It's exposed brain made him uncomfortable but it really did seem strong

(It's this one for those who don't know what I'm on about)

"It has multiple quirks and completely brain dead. Give it an instruction and unless you say otherwise, will go at it till it dies." Tomura said looking at the creature.

The trio nodded scared but mostly fascinated.

"Now for your jobs." The voice over the speaker spoke and everyone was ready.

"Tomura my successor, this isn't a large operation so I want you to just observe this time. Use this time to see the skills of your squad so you can better command them next time."

He nodded and sat back.

"So the leader of this operation will be... Dabi."

"What?"

"From what I can see and have heard, you are organized, patient, resourceful and have good judgement."

"Where did yo-"

"Oh I told him!"

"When?"

"Just after you left to buy Oreos and the other biscuits"

"Oh yeah my ore-"

"Ehem... Anyway, I'm sure you'll be fine. Next is Toga, I want you to collect as much blood as you can from as many students or even heroes of you can. I have equipment that will help compensate for your weakness."

"My weakness? I have one?"

"yes, the downside is that even if you do land a small cut, if you can't get the blood into your mouth or collect it, you can't use your quirk."

Deku nodded as he was the one who figured it out.

"This will allow you to suck blood out and into a container the second the skin is pierced."

Toga nodded as she understood her role.

"Muscluar, your are with Deku."

"What?! Why?" The muscle man exclaimed with a hint of annoyance.

"Because he's valuable both for his quirk and his sharp mind, but he lacks experience so he will only watch the fight. You're just to protect him as he watches."

Deku and Muscular nodded as the man continued.

"Mustard, when time is right you will use your poison gas to cause disturbance and confusion of the left side of the forest. Make sure you keep it up as long as you can, the confusion and sudden fainting of as many students as we can get is vital. If we are lucky, then our target will be one of those.

Moonfish you will take the right and do the same and get any stragglers that just escape the poison.

Magne and Spinner will flank the back and deal with the heroes who will try and intervene.

Twice, you will be by Dabi and use your clones to relay information because we'll cut telephone lines. You'll also be by the teacher's lounge so take care that they don't interfere.

And Mr Compress, you're tasked with containing the target once he's located by the others."

They all nodded and the man finished up this plan.

"It's in two week, use this time to prepare yourselves."