Episode 5 - Hisoka x Is x Sneaky

Start from the beginning

"Umm...sure..."

The four guys give up at the look in the girl's eyes.

"Yay!" Alluka claps, beaming widely.

"At least skip the intro, please," Killua mutters.

The title Hisoka x Is x Sneaky shows before cutting to a pan of the Numere Wetlands as the narrator speaks.

"The 368 applicants who made it through the long underground  tunnel find themselves in an unexplored land teeming with strange creatures known as the Numere Wetlands."

The Hunter examinees are running, a bird with a forked tongue cawing above in the sky. The foggy wetlands lie ahead of them, their feet splashing against the slushy, uneven ground.

"The fog is getting thicker," Kurapika notes, beside Leorio who wears a determined, disgruntled face.

Gon lets out a small giggle. Killua, the only one who hears him, glances his way. Gon shakes his head, softly muttering, "Nothing. I was just laughing because Leorio kinda looks constipated."

Killua stares at him for a bit before letting out a bark of laughter which startles the others.

Kurapika, already figuring out the subject of Killua's laughter (although not the full subject, not realising Gon was the one to prompt the albino), only gestures at him to quieten down, patting Leorio's knee even though the spectacled man would probably not understand.

The back of Hisoka running is on screen. Behind him are a few other Hunter examinees.

"Alright... This is our chance," the one with the ponytail says. "We'll take advantage of the fog to get rid of him!"

The scene cuts to Killua whose eyes are narrowed before he faces forward and mutters to Gon, "Gon, let's move up."

"Huh? Okay," Gon replies, "We don't want to lose sight of the examiner."

"I'm more concerned with increasing the distance between us and Hisoka," Killua says, "Staying too close to him is dangerous. I can smell it in the air."

"Smell?" Gon asks, tilting his nose up. "Hmm? I don't think he smells."

"Sorry, Gon. I guess your weird dog-like senses don't work on horny psycho clowns," Killua shrugs, popping a piece of chocolate into his mouth. Gon pouts.

"Leorio! Kurapika!" Gon calls back, "Killua says that we should move up!"

"Hey..." Killua looks at Gon with a slightly displeased look. "Can't you feel the tension surrounding us?"

From the back, Leorio shouts, "Moron! If I had the strength, I'd already be there!"

"Don't worry about us!" Kurapika yells.

"Ehh?" Gon says, his eyebrows creased.

"Let's go, Gon," Killua says, picking up his pace.

"Ah, wait!"

"Thank you for worrying about us, though," Kurapika smiles at Gon.

"Yeah, unlike another certain brat," Leorio jokes.

Killua sticks his tongue out in response.

Back to Kurapika and Leorio, fog surrounds them.

"We can't even tell which way we're going," Kurapika says.

"It's okay," Leorio reassures, "As long as we don't lose sight of the guys ahead of us..."

"Famous last words," Killua remarks.