Chapter 1: The intro

A/N: Hey ya all, this is my first story here on Wattpad. I've wrote stories before, but I've updated some of the stories on a other site. This is a story about Disney XD's Kickin'It. It's a Kick story and maybe lightly other couples. The story have sometimes long chapters, but like now a short chapter.I'll try to update ones a week! (Depends on what my study has in petto for me.)

👇I really appreciate if you comment down below, because I really love to read what you all think about this story. 👇

Disclaimer: I don't own DisneyXD's Kickin'It or the things I forgot!

Enjoy reading

Chapter 1:

Jack POV:
I punched the tree, when Kim ran away.
How could she be so stupid?
If she won’t listen to me, then I don’t know what to do.
I sat down on the grass. I was hurting the grass like crazy.
Little kids were screaming and laughing.
Then I heard some crying I turned around and saw that a blond girl was crying I walked to her and a boy with brown hair was comforting her.
“Are you okay?” I asked the girl.
I kneeled in front of them. 
The little girl nodded and said “My best friend is taking care of me now.”
She had a smile on her face.
The guy said “You should better be careful, or you get seriously injured.”
The girl hugged her best friend and I smiled about that.
They kind off remind me of me and Kim when we were little too.
I should find her and try to talk to her.
We were both wrong, but we can handle it.

Kim POV:

I hugged my knees and I was sitting on a bench in the park and I let my tears fall.
I was lonely and no I didn’t got dumped, but I had a fight and ones again no he didn’t cheat on me I guess… but he isn’t a bad boy, he was just really jealous.
He is my best friend and boyfriend his name was Jack, Jack Brewer. 

Jack wasn’t the one who was jealous this time, but I was.
It was really stupid, yet so predictable.
Dating a popular guy isn’t that easy in my eyes, but begging a cheerleader isn’t easy to date for him and I don’t blame him.
I totally understand why he’s getting stupid sometimes, because of the guys that gives me also some attention, and tried to flirt with me.
They knew that Jack will protect me no matter what.
Even I believed in Jack, my Jack.
I hugged both my bare legs tighter when it became windier.
Yes, I am still in my cheerleading uniform.

It started to rain lightly and I whipped some tears away.
I looked down at my knees where my right wrist was resting.
I opened my left hand and looked at the necklace that Jack gave me today.
I couldn’t help it, but I thought back.