Chapter 3: Flashback part 2

A/N: Hey my dear readers I'm back with a brand new chapter! I've got a job now for my study and I tell you it's a lot to do... but I've written 4 extra chapters so I only have to update them. So I was thinking that I try to update every month one or two chapters.

👇I really appreciate if you comment down below, because I really love to read what you all think about this story/chapter. 👇

Disclaimer: I don't own DisneyXD's Kickin'It or the things I forgot!

Enjoy reading

Chapter 3:

It didn’t take too long or there were three coughs and Jerry complained “Get a room you two!”.
I pulled away from Jack and saw the three hooligans also you can describe them as my friends. “Come on you guys, it’s our one year anniversary.” Jack told them and kissed my cheek.

“Yeah, but can you guys kiss less?” Milton asked us.
I shook my head and Jack said “Really? Milton you and Julie make out every time and don’t hear us complain about it.”
I nodded in agreement and Jack hugged me from behind.
“Well that’s different” Milton answered.
I raised my eyebrows and asked “Why is our relation different than yours and Julies?”
“Chicka, you and Jack are our friends and that’s just so weird.” Jerry answered for Milton.

“Shouldn’t you be still in detention?” Milton asked Jerry.
Jerry held his shoulder up and said “I don’t know, but what I do know is. Let me sit next to an open window then I’m gone in one flash.”
“Should misses Dorothy, find out and searching for you?” Eddie asked Jerry.
Jerry shook his head and said “Nope, Mrs. D is sick today so, Mrs. Lavender was in the detention room and then fall asleep the second hour.”

I chuckled and said “Well I love to stay here and hear about Jerry’s detention stories, but if we don’t start walking to the dojo then we all know how Rudy is going to act.”
Jerry shuddered and said “Let’s go”.
I opened the door and walked out the building.      

On our way to the dojo.
Eddie told us shortly about his band repetition, but mostly he talked about Grace.
How he liked her so much.
Then Milton told us really shortly about his nerd meeting.
Until we entered the dojo, Rudy was sitting in the center from the dojo with closed eyes.

“Is he meditating?” I whispered to Jack.
Jack immediately repeated with “I don’t know Kim.”
Jerry grabbed a bow staff and stood far behind him and he poked Rudy’s back with the bow staff. Rudy didn’t reacted and Jerry continued poking Rudy’s back and Jerry did that with a big smile on his face.
“Jerry remove that groovy smile from you face” Rudy told him.

“It wasn’t me! Kim did that” Jerry complained and Rudy shook his head.
“I know it’s you Jerry, Kim don’t do a thing because she’s busy begging hugged by Jack.” Rudy answered, well it is true Jack was hugging me and I enjoyed it.

Jerry sighed and asked “how do you know if it is true?”
Rudy opened his eyes and they were on Jack and me.
“They are so predictable.” Rudy answered.
I rolled my eyes and Jack kissed my cheek.
I walked to the changing room and got dressed in my GI.  

I walked back to the room and I saw Rudy training with Milton and Jack.
I just smiled at it and began with stretching.

Jerry and Eddie just came in when I was about to practice with the dummy.
“Where have you two been?” Rudy asked them.
“The changing room” Jerry answered.
Rudy nodded and said “but you are here already 30 minutes, what did you do?”
Jerry said proudly “I gave Eddie here some tips for asking Grace out on a date.”
Jerry patted Eddie’s back.
Rudy said “Why do you asked him? I’m a master in getting dates.”
“Yeah in the 80sch maybe” Jerry complained.

“It’s true” Milton started
“Rudy helped me with asking Julie out” Eddie nodded and Jerry said “Yeah, but who says it would work to a cheerleader. I meant come on Rudy when was the last time you had a date?”
I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to the dummy and punched it sometimes.
“Come Eddie if you want to become a man then I would love to help you.”
Eddie nodded and walked with Rudy in to his office.

Jerry said “Rudy… Rudy… Rudy since Milton dated Julie he didn’t turn in to a man yet.”
I chuckled and punched the dummy.
“Gah, I can’t help it that I didn’t beat a guy in karate…” Milton said and he crossed his arms. 
“And plus this doesn’t have to do with relationships.” Milton muttered.

I shook my head and kicked the dummy.
“Well it can be” Jerry complained Milton sighed and Jack said “can we just stop with this subject. So that we can go back to practice?”
Jerry muttered something under his breath and Milton stood on one leg and tried to hold his balance.

I continued to punch the dummy.
My back still hurts and I can tell that Jack had noticed it.
“Kim are you sure that you are okay?” He asked me.
I took some breath “Yeah, only my back hurts that’s all.”
I reminded him.
Jack stood behind the dummy and faced me.   

I smiled and said “That’s all nothing more.”
“Are you sure? Your face expression looks different it doesn’t match what you just tell me.” Jack told me.
I looked in his eyes and said “It’s not thing to worry about, Jack. I’m just really tired.”

“So are you too tired to go on a date with me tonight?” Jack asked me then.
I smiled and said “I don’t know. What are going to do?”
Jack smiled and walked behind me.
He hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear. “Something.”
I rolled my eyes and turned to him.
I put my arms around his neck and ask “what is something?”

“I can’t tell you, it’s a surprise.” Jack told me.
I knew that he wouldn’t tell me so I said “Tell me at least what I need to wear.”
Before he could answer I added “and please don’t say beautiful comfortable clothing.”
Jack chuckled and said “You know me so well”
I nodded and asked “Well?”
“Beautiful are you already so I guess I go with cute?” wow his sentence turned in to a question.

I let it go this time and said “fine, I’ll dress in something cute.”
Jack smiled and pecked my lips.
He let me go and I looked at him.
Jack smiled and said “I want to give you something.”
I let Jack’s neck go and he walked to his locker.