"Get the jet ready. We will be leaving in thirty minutes."

"Yes, Mr. Vincento."

I take my bag and walk out.

"Mr. Vincento!" I hear the Maria, the housekeeper call. "You are leaving? I thought you will be staying till tomorrow."

"Yes. I have something urgent come up." My heart is racing as I think about how Diana is. The image of tubes attached to her body to breath last year because of the accident appeared in my mind. My heart dropped. I don't want to see her like that again.

Walking out of the room, I get in my car and quickly reach the airport. I try calling Mrs. Thomas, but she picks up after some time.

"Mrs. Thomas! How is she?" I ask desperately wanting to know that she is okay.

"She is fine, Martin. The doctor's have done some tests and she is all good. You don't need to worry." Even if she says that Diana is fine, I can't stop worrying. I have to see her with my own eyes and only then can I be at ease. "She is found fainted in your bedroom. I guess she saw the pictures and maybe it triggered her memory."

Does that mean she remembers everything? No! It can't be.

"But since she is not awake yet, we don't know."

"When will she wake up?" I ask getting into the plane. I want to go to her as soon as possible. It I can run faster than this plane. I would have done that. I just need to see her.

"Don't know, son. We are waiting for that too."

"Mrs. Thomas. In case, she remembers anything, let me answer her if she has any questions." I want to be the one to tell her everything. There is a pause before she answers.

"Okay."

What if she remembers me? Oh Diana! Please be okay. I don't want to lose! I can't lose you!

Diana Thomas's POV

"How is she?"

"Everything seems normal in the scan reports. We need to wait for her to wake up."

"Okay."

"Mom, do you think she remembered everything? I mean she fainted in there. She saw all the pictures and you know... It might have triggered a memory."

"I hope she remembers. I don't want to see Martin or Diana suffering. The things they are doing for each other. Oh God!"

"They both love each other so much and just... I want them to be together, Mom. I want them to be happy. Not just Diana, but Martin too."

"How is she now?"

"Don't know Kurt. She needs to wake up for us to know anything."