005. weird guys

you played around instead

ᅠᅠ╰─> THE DOOR opened and they were not at all prepared for it

ᅠᅠ╰─> THE DOOR opened and they were not at all prepared for it. A long leg wearing a uniform came out. The owner of the cold low voice appeared, at last. As the sun lights shed a glow on his hair, Ham Dan-I and Ham Haru were totally speechless.

"Anyway, worrying about me is unnecessary." He spoke again to the driver.

What surprised them the most was his white hair that resembled the fur of an Arctic fox. A human, a Korean human being has silver hair.

"Dan-I... Do you think I should dye my hair silver...?" Ham Haru instantly muttered to Ham Dan-I with a blank face, earning a punch on the shoulder from the pissed younger twin.

At first, it seemed like a dyed hair, but his long lashes were also silver. It would be difficult to dye brows and lashes, so he might have been born with that hair. The question is, who in the world possesses those in here?

His jawline was somewhat elegant and his skin was pale enough to match well with his hair color. What made Ham Haru engrossed the most was his face. High nose, compressed lips. He looked so good like Yoo Chunyoung whom they met in the morning; no, maybe even more.

Ham Haru was standing at one of the ordinary streets in Seoul, but ever since he got out of the car, the whole place changed into a foreign street straight from a magazine.

I'll burn his image in my brain and draw him later... Ham Haru promised to herself.

"Don't worry, mister! I'm also here so there's no need to worry."

As the twins were lost in admiration of the handsome boy, someone else got out of the car after they heard a cheery voice.

The boy at the front of the twins was relatively calm, but the other boy behind him looked active. His hair was golden brown like caramel, and his eyes were glowing a gold shade. His face was so small it would probably be hidden behind a passport or a camera. The shorter boy's eyes were big without any eyelids, and his large pupils reminded them of a puppy's gaze. As if reflecting his bright nature, his eyes and lips were both drawing a crescent shape.