018. to call a friend (3)

warning: 

this chapter may or may not contain contents that could be uncomfortable for younger and some readers. also, this is unedited. beware :> 

time is cruel

time is cruel.

ᅠᅠ╰─> HAM HARU twisted and turned, frequently hitting the pile of manga and neglected empty bags of chips scattered around her

Why was it she needed to wake up again? A couple hours of sleep wasn't enough to recuperate. She yearned for a day.

Vrrrrrrr──!

Life doing her no justice, the phone on her head immensely shook, cutting her off from a good snooze. She had previously muted all her notifications, but it seems the vibrate mode slipped her mind.

The bridge of her nose crumpled in dismay as she forced her frail hand to silence it.

"...darling speaking." Contrary to her genuine feels, she kindly answered with an innocent yawn.

[ Ah...sorry. Were you sleeping? ]

A kind voice connected. Like the usual gentleman the kid was, he adjusted his tone softer to match with the maiden's comfort.

[ Where are you now? ]

It only took a millisecond for Ham Haru to realize the caller was Kwon Eunhyung.

Her foul mood improved having been sprinkled with Known Eunhyung's thoughtfulness. Any maiden would've shook hands with her in agreement.

"It's alright, Aka babe. I'm at a café. I accidentally doze off after doing errands for my aunt. What's up?"

[ We're all having dinner at Ji-ho's place to celebrate our first day of high school tomorrow. You coming? ]

Ham Haru's mouth watered. Gosh, the amount of food she could consume within the span of less than 5 hours in that house. It'll be an all-you-can-eat buffet.

"Dinner at that rich kid's? Say less."

[ Haha, alright. I'll pick you up. ]

"No, it's okay, I'm not that far. See ya!"