"Did he passed out?" Suga asks and Jimin grins.

"Looks like it. He used all of his energy." Suga sighs.

****************************

Kookie wakes up and rubs his eyes. He looks around and found Suga sitting across where he was laying.

"Your up?" Kookie gets up and yawns. He crawls to Suga and gets into his lap. Suga lazily stares at Kookie as he makes himself comfortable and puffs his cheeks.

"What's wrong? Are you jealous because of Yeontan? " Kookie doesn't reply. Suga chuckles.

"Want me to help?" Kookie turns around and his eyes sparkle.

'Meow meow be good!' Suga chuckles.

They arrive at the kitchen where everyone was. Having pie and snacks for the afternoon. Jin waves at Suga who nods while holding Kookie in his arms. Kookie looks around for Jungkook.

"Here you go, Kookie.  I saved a slice for you." Jin serves the plate in front of Kookie but he still looking around for Jungkook.

'Ggukie?' Jimin smiles.

"Jungkook is in the washroom. Eat up." Kookie nods and grabs his baby fork. As he was enjoying his pie, Jungkook comes to the kitchen but gets distracted by Yeontan.

"Aigoo! Tannie! When did you come!" Jungkook kneels down and playing with Yeontan who was wiggling his tail.

Kookie hears Jungkook's giggles and turns to his see. His eyes grow again and the pie fell down from his mouth.

"Well, Jungkook gonna sleep on the floor today." Jin states and spills on to his drink.

"Poor guy." Namjoon joins.

'Ggukie! Let's plawy!' Tae insists and Jungkook nods. Then he felt that some gaze on him. He turns to the table and saw Kookie was glaring at him.

Jungkook gulps and J-Hope pops out right beside Jungkook.

"You better give Kookie some time," J-Hope whispers but it's too late.

Kookie jumps off from the chair and waddles to Jungkook.  He glares at Jungkook for a couple of seconds before looking down at Yeontan. Kookie inhales again..and

'WOOF! WOOF WOOF! WOOF!'

"Kookie, not again!" Jimin tries to stop Kookie but Suga stops him.

"Let him." Suga chuckles while staring at them.

Yeontan starts to bark again and their fight continues.

***************************

'Who told you to do that, Kookie? Look at you now! Your throat is all sour.' Jinie caresses Kookie's back as he coughs.

'Tannie and Kookie fought again? Hope asks while staring at Kookie.

'Yeah. Kookie won't stop doing that until Tannie was taken to the other room.' Yoon explains.

'Maybe our Kookie is jealous. Because everyone is giving time to Tannie than him.' Joon points and Jin exclaims.

"That's why this brat was acting all salty! I thought I put salt in my tea, thinking it was sugar!" Jin sneers.

"Hyung..can you please.." Suga rolls his eyes.

"Kookie, were you jealous?" Jimin asks softly. Kookie inhales but tears fall down from his eyes.

"Aigoo...baby." Jimin hugs Kookie, Kookie sobs and cries.

"I'm so sorry Kookie. .." Jungkook caresses Kookie's head.

"Yah! Buy him, sweets!" Jin sneers.

"Already did." Suga points at his phone.

"Ain't you a softie~" J-Hope teases.

'Babies always get jealous of someone new. Don't forget that. Hope states and other nods.

"Guys...are we forgetting something?" Taehyung points.

"Oh no-"

"OF COURSE! THE EXTRA! " Jin chirps while cutting off Jin.

Extra!!

Jimin : Anneyenhaseo! Jiminie here! Welcome to extra!

Today I and Suga-hyung will host the show.

Hyung, introduce yourself.

Lil meow meow : Yes, hello. I'm Min Suga.  Welcome back to the extra.

Today is a bit new because the Author-nim is kind of busy with something else.

So, we have Jiminie today instead of her.

Jiminie, what should we do today.

Jin: YAH! did you two forgot about me!

Jimin : ah...Jin-Hyung is also here with us. Hyung, say hello.

Jin : Hello!  I'm Jin and I'm worldwide handsome, you know!

Jimin: Yes, we know.

So, our task for today is about the chapter.

Lil meow meow : Jiminie, did you liked the chapter?

Jimin: Yes, I did. But I felt bad for our Kookie. 

Poor baby cried a lot.

Did you enjoy it, Hyung?

Jin: hmm....what can I say...

I'm on average.

Like I didn't have enough time to Diss anyone in this chapter.

Jimin : I see...

What about you, Suga-Hyung?

Lil meow meow : I liked it.

But my back is hurt.

Let's continue the next day...

Jimin : ah...
Okay...

Anyway, stay healthy everyone!

Jiminie out!

Bai!!