Chapter 7

Hi? or should I say sorry? Haha. Sorry. I was really busy and I seriously beg for your consideration guys. But no worries now. Chapter 7 is on the go. Hope you would liked, vote and supported it. And hey don’t forget to comment . :D

Papa Matt is on the right side guys.

===========================================================

(Matt's POV)

At the office.....

Telephone rings. People's chatters. Employee's laughter’s. The sound of the keyboard. Annoying old geezer. And a boring meeting. I sighed.

How am I going to live with these load shits?. Am I being punished or what? But I haven’t done anything wrong ever since the world begun or have I?. Tsk. I dunno what to do now. Piles of papers are going to meet me after this Fuckin meeting.

I’m so sleepy. My eyes were damn shit heavy. I wasn’t able to sleep well last night since I had paper works every night that it wouldn’t last until I die. What the HELL?!. But at least I had something very important role in doing this and it is for my son. I hope he is doing well now, and I promise to myself after 2 days or after my job and work is done I'll be treating him to go anywhere he wants to go.

I guess I have to apologize to him that I wasn’t paying attention to him nor even would bid goodbye or say good morning everyday and night. That I need to fuckin work and to finish this mess. Oh wells, I hope he's not mad. I sighed. But right now.. I have to.. I have to.. to-......

“Mr. Grey?.... Mr. Grey...? Mr. Grey?... Mr. Matthew Grey!!....”

Someone just shook me off that I had to wake up. Damn!

“Yes?.

“Mr. Arthur has something to ask to you after the meeting would end”. My sexy secretary told me.

“Hmm? What?. Ahem. Oh. I see. So, what is it. Mr. Arthur that you want to clarify?.” I raised a brow. That I felt so embarrassed a couple of seconds ago.

Hmmm. Mr. Grey would it be alright that we would put up a new shop at the north?. That is for my own opinion.

“North?.”

“Yes Sir. I was checking and been investigating things around the area and the district as well. And I probably assure you Sir that if we put up a business in there. Maybe after 3-5 months the money we had spent there wouldn’t be a waste.

“Oh. And how sure are you Mr. Arthur?”. I blow an air through my head.

“100% sir.”

“And are you certain about that?”

“Yes sir.”

“So, how much would it costs if we would be able to put up the business in the north?”

 “I have calculated statements and the revenue and the rent fee too Sir.”

 “Oh yeah?”

“Yes sir.”

 “So, How much would be it?”

 “Just 1.1 Million sir.”

 “Oh? Seriously?”

 “Ah. Yes Sir!”

 “Ahm. May I have your folder and your findings?”

 “Here Sir.”

 As I flipped every page on the project that Arthur just made. I was in good relief that he was paying attention through these shits. And thank God, He's going to be promoted and Thank GOD! I had employees who work so hard just to make money. I chuckled.

“So, Sir? Are you going to approve my project Sir?.” He looked so pale and nervous.

I looked at him and I smiled.

“Of course. And I was so impress on your project and I am so proud of you Mr. Arthur.” I stood up and patted his back.

He smiled so wide and was about to hug me but someone stopped him. And it was my older brother. Luke the Liberated Idiot Guy.. Heh.

“Ahem? Ahem?.” Luke coughed.

All the employee's laughed after that. We were so stressed a month ago and now we can at least breathe for awhile because of good news and good future.

“Okay guys, I am putting my hands on you. Please do good in your work and Thank GOD we had good news once in awhile. Thank you for your cooperation, your hard work and your patience through this business. Thank you. I bowed to them and they bowed too.

My employees were shouting and screaming all over the place.

Some of my lady employees were giggling and cheering after I had said something inspirational to them. And I was happy that they were so happy to work with me. As their Boss. Hwew!.

“Excuse me Sir?”

“Hm? Yes?.”

“There's a phone call."

"From who?."

"From Mr. Douglas."

"Oh. I see. Thanks."

After an hour on the phone I was ready to pack up my things and go home. I wish my driver is on time now. I gotta need to sleep and die on my comfy bed.

KNOOOOCK!! KNOOOOCK! KNOOOOCK!!

"Yes? Who is it?".

"Excuse me Sir, Its me George."

"Oh George, is the car ready?"

"Yes sir."

"Oh Thank you. Anyways, may I have my keys now George?"

"Here sir."

I grabbed my keys and patted his head. Okay, I’m heading now Thank you and hey I forgot to tell you that I'll be driving tonight and ....."

"Sir?.."

"Hmm? Ah! yeah sorry I was just so tired these past days, weeks and months. But I’m fine." I chuckled.

"Are you sure sir?"

"Yeap! I am. "I smiled to him and passed through him.

"Take care sir."

"Thanks and you too George".

I scratched my head before starting the engine. I smiled because of random memories I got there awhile ago. I feel so light now. I chuckled and snapped with my fingers like a pop star. I was thinking of my son in the middle of my daydreams and yeah I hope He is sleeping now. Our maids and my butler was in vacation because I wanted them to feel enjoyment once in awhile and I guess after they've been through, they have a lot of stories to tell me. And I’m so excited about it. And right now, I need to go home and sleep.

30 minutes of driving, I was home now. I opened the door slowly and I tried to close the door silently and when I turned back I wasn’t in good grief now.  I met my son standing and he was in front of me.

And this is SHIT!.

=====================================================================

haha! How was it? lol! I know there were no scenes but just stay tuned on the next chapter. :D