Chapter 2

HEY HOOOO!!! Its the 2nd Chapter!!! Hope you'll liked it.

Pics of Matthew Grey.

======================================================== 

( Matt's POV )

"Matt.." 

Someone just whispered my name and  kissed my neck .

"Matt, I love you".

A-and someone just kissed my lips. I was wondering who it was. So I opened my eyes, at my great shock it was Lance... My son. He was on top of me. H-His lips was inches away from me and I can see that his eyes were wide-opened as I looked straight to him.

"Lance?". I hissed.

"D-dad? You’re awake." 

I blinked and was looking at him. I was so confused what on earth was happening, but I didn’t freaked out. I keep myself calm and asked him what was he doing.

"Lance, what are you doing there?". I raised a brow.

"A-ahm. Dad.!! Please don’t think what you are thinking now! Promise! I didn’t do anything! " He gulped.

"Hmm?? well yeah I'll take that, but I’m asking you, what are you doing on TOP of me?".

He looked away blushing.

"I’m waiting".

Then he sighed deeply again and looked straight at me. Now, his face wasn’t in frantic condition. He was composed and calm.

"Now, what? Lance. Tell me whats going on with you?." I huffed.

"No. Its nothing."

"Son? Are you okay?". I reached a hand and cupped his cheeks and then he closed his eyes. It's like he feels my touch on his cheeks. And I was surprised again. He never answered my questions but he keeps on looking at me, w-with that face of him. I sighed.

"Lance, I guess you’re drunk too." I pushed him gently and I squat at the bed.

"Is there anything, l-like.. you wanna talk about? Son?." 

"No. I’m fine."

"Are you sure? I’m so worried about you."

He looked so surprised and then he looked down.

"Ahmm. Yeah, Its natural that I knew something's wrong, cause I’m you Dad right?". I patted his head.

He didn’t response. I sighed. Hwew. Kids these days. I font know what's going on their minds now. When he was like 6 years old, I just cant help myself remember all the moments we have. I chuckled. He looked at me. Then he finally says something.

"Dad? Why are you laughing?."

"Nah, Its nothing. Don’t mind me." I smiled at him.

"Tch."

"So? You haven’t answered me yet, what were you doing awhile ago Lance? Hmm?".

"I-I......" 

"Hmm?? You what?.."

"I-I... I...."

"Oh man! Lance, spit it out. So, what was it?" I shaked him.

" I FELL DOWN WHEN I-I WAS CARRYING Y-YOU... Y-YEAH!! AHAHAHAHAHA." he laughed and I raised a brow.

"You fell down?".