Choi Hyunsuk

Monday 8:28

It was Monday morning and you were already late on your first day you were rushing to your new job place it was a cute little shop named little star it was really cozy in the inside also as your first day here your best friend who became an trainee at yg ent. And soon about to debut will also visit you with some of his friends you were excited about meeting them.
But little you didn't know there was someone who was actually more excited to meet you finally in person.
After some hours of working you again heard the sound of the door opening you didn't look and bowed while saying welcome then the figure who just entered hugged you, you knew it at that moment it was him your best Friend
Kanemoto Yoshinori.
His members greeted you so did you, you asked them what they wanted to order since it's a coffee shop in the morning but in the night it's kinda becomes like a restaurant so then they all ordered after that your shift was over Yoshi then told you their names were Hyunsuk, Mashiho, Junkyu, Asahi everyone was outstanding but one guy caught your eyes and that was him, the guy with the most adorable smile ever whenever you both would make eye contact he would flash a smile at you even if you two are kind of awkward but ever since that day you've been crushing on him.
Hyunsuk, Choi Hyunsuk.
He said that was his name Junkyu would start babbling some random stuff while going to their dorm since it was almost 9pm.
Yoshi then came up with the idea of adding me into their groupchat and you were really glad he did that not just you also Hyunsuk was glad he did that, Hyunsuk was a cool guy but a softie inside and that's what you knew one day he came by himself to your working place but you weren't here your friend Mina called you and said that there was a man looking for you you asked her who she described him the way she described him was horrible but you knew it was him.
As you got to the coffee shop he was ordering his drink you sat infront of him he noticed you and suddenly smiled you both shared coffee togehter after a good coffee you guys went to han river he then suddenly became all serious you looked at him in confusion he then started talking
"Look Y/n I know this may sound crazy it's alright if you don't think the same way as I do but I really liked you from the first time Yoshi started talking about you, you're just so perfect for me like I want to protect you with everything I have, would you like to be my girlfriend? "
" Y-yes"
You were so excited you couldn't think of anything this felt like he propose to you but no he didn't he just simply asked you if you would love to go out with him with those loving eyes he had.
That day was the most greatest day ever.

1 year later
You and him became really close with each other the members cringed at first specially Jihoon but soon after that they called you guys the most adorable couple ever you both had sense of fashion, you guys just were made for eachother that's why fate has decided to bring Hyunsuk in your life and this time for the first time in 20 years you were glad he did like this
Choi Hyunsuk I will love you with all I have no matter what I have to face.