Choi Hyunsuk (Request)

Today was a day like usual both of them woke up and went to school both of them were good friends Y/n was Childish but also a very fun girl Hyunsuk in the other hand wasn't a guy who would be as nice as Y/n would be he's cold and not talkative with anyone he even barely speaks with Y/n.
But he actually started feeling something towards her, you can't call it love yet but also not hate he doesn't know its a mixed up feeling.
Y/n saw Hyunsuk coming to school so she waved to him with a bright smile, he didn't respond in case he frowned he never understood why she always was in a good mood when school started like she was always smiling and having a great time he never understood her it was a very hard puzzle to solve but Hyunsuk found it interesting.
He will find it out one day, he said.
Y/n in the other hand was very confused by hyunsuk.
Both of them were interested about each other, since they had several questions in their head.
They were both very different from each other, so they got even more interested as usually.
Hyunsuk was a very popular guy even tho he didn't like the attention from other people he more likely liked to be with his friends, they were a big group he wasn't much in a big crowd gladly this school wasn't full of fangirls screaming or something like that he was glad actually he never knew Y/n but somehow he always felt like he can be himself when hes with her the big but is that hyunsuk automaticly acts very cold towards any girl he sees he never experienced what true love could be or even what warmth means when you're with that specific person.
He is always with his "homies" he doesn't have any girl friends because he thinks those are useless.
But Y/n caught his small attention once but it faded quickly.
Y/n was a girl who had a very bubbly personality. She's a very friendly person and would always smile if someone approaches her, even if she's alone you could sense positive energy coming out of her unlike Hyunsuk.
She was loved by a lot of people since she's always free to help anyone.
The school kids were most likely to believe any rumor whatever happens, but they always make such a big deal out of it there's almost parties every week except for exam weeks.
Y/n's always in those parties you could see her dance, play games but she never made out with anyone except once she and Hyunsuk kissed.
It was a very short kiss but Y/n doesn't remember sadly Hyunsuk does.
He never made fun of her or said anything.
He's a very loyal person.
The classes were going fast Y/n didn't have any time to talk with Hyunsuk. She tried every day she wanted to be Hyunsuks friend.
But he was a very cold hearted person Y/n believed otherwise, more like she wanted to believe otherwise.
He didn't put any effort into their relationship, she did.
She believed Hyunsuk was a very lovely and soft person.
In reality he was actually quite lonely. Nobody knew, not even his friends. He never talked about his feelings unlike Y/n she was a very open minded person and wasn't afraid of speaking up about anything.
Hyunsuk decided to go to one of the parties at the weekend he was like why not actually he didn't know why he would go there he never was a person who loved a lot of disgusting people who would do everything to get drunk and made out so was Y/n she only goes there because she has nothing else to do at home, she might seen as a person who has a lot of friends but once theres a party on the weekend hosted by some dude fromm their school other schools join and nobody does anything else than going to that stupid party.
She hates to be alone but He doesn't they're both very different people.
The other one likes this and the other one doesn't .
As the time passes the party came and the first thing Hyunsuk happened to see was Y/n she hasn't seen him but as soon as she realized this is no fun she left he watched every move of hers Jaehyuk Y/n's bestie didn't realized that she already left without a hello and a goodbye Hyunsuk didn't say a thing he was just thinking about her She looked so good in that flower patted dress he thought she got in the wrong house or something but actually Y/n was searching Hyunsuk so she left since she seen any signs of Hyunsuk.
She doubted herself once she left. What if he was there ? but Hyunsuk never comes to those Parties.
The next morning Hyunsuk and Jihoon were walking to grab some breakfast with a small good chat, Y/n was walking out from the library reading a small teenage love.
She loved to read those books, sweet teenage love.
Jihoon loudly greeted her, waiting for a response.
She smiled brightly greeting back, Hyunsuk just watched her wave and smile so brightly he never felt this warm inside, he decided not to share any of his thoughts with his members yet.
The three of them sat down in the cafe. She ordered a strawberry flavored smoothie Jihoon and Hyunsuk ordered latte macchiato.
"Do you dislike coffee y/n?" Jihoon asked.
She nodded
"I don't like bitter stuff"
Hyunsuk smiled a bit.

It's been about 3 weeks Hyunsuk and Y/n got so close to each other after that homework helping they started to spend a lot of time together.
They got to know each other's likes and dislikes, the other members noticed there was definitely more than just best friends.
They weren't wrong.
One day Hyunsuk invited Y/n to his house.
As they met at the location they both picked up the food they prepared before.
All that could be heard was the both of them happily singing love songs
They arrived. It was a starry night full of stars and full of passion.
Hyunsuk helped Y/n pack out the goodies with the blanket they both lay down to watch the stars and that's when it happened.
A boy who once was so cold he never spoke about his true feelings or to anyone.
A girl who was a s bright as the sun fighting for a boy who wouldn't even say hi to her.
And now they're both under the same stars, as the sky falls down while the cold boy tries to confess to the bright girl.
So he did, he confessed as she smiled to herself.
She embraced the boy who was no longer a coldhearted guy, finally she said her answer.
"I like you too."
They smiled as a small little peck came, and so they continued living being a couple.
One thing they have in common is, they both like someone.
Those people aren't just any kind of someone, they are very special to them. They didn't admit it until now. Those special people are Hyunsuk and Y/n yes they like each other.
That's why fate decided for us to be together.

[Treasure Imagines] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara