Chapter 54 (Longest Chapter)

Start from the beginning

Katy looked up at him. She was more than shocked when she saw Ryan staring at her as much clueless as her.

"Ryan?... You are alive?". Unhurriedly she went to sit beside him. "Ryan?". She whispered. Ryan just won't say anything.

Suddenly Brody, Sandra and Aurora entered. "Katy?". Aurora called happily.

Katy came running to her. "How are you feeling my dear?". Aurora asked. "Mom... What's this? Is he... Is he...",

"Yes he's alive". Said Aurora. "I'm so happy Katy. We found the bone marrow just on time". She hugged Katy and Katy hugged her back.

Sandra also caressed her head. "My daughter will live a normal life. I'm so happy for you Katy".

Katy pulled back. "Does he know about this because he's kinda behaving abnormally". Said Katy laughing excitedly.

"That's because he's still under the effects of anesthesia. He didn't know at that time. He was lying on the bed with eyes closed. The doctors went inside the room and the rest only doctors know. Aurora said laughing.

Katy slowly hugged Ryan and kissed his cheek. "Katy?". He called.

"Yes". She replied. "I fwant fwaater". He said. Everyone in the room started laughing.

"But from where did you guys got the donor? Who is the donor?". Asked Katy.

"Thanks to your mother. It's all because of her that Ryan is alive". Said Brody.

Katy went to her mother. "I thought your blood didn't matched?".

"Tch tch !! Not me. It's because of me, but not from me". Replied Sandra.

"Then who?". Asked Katy impatiently.

Sandra took everyone outside of the room and they all stood a little ahead of the elevator. "Mom why are we standing here?". Katy asked.

"Shhh". Sandra pointed at the lift.

Katy looked at the elevator. The lift stopped and opened. It turned out to be

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Marve Smith*

*Marve Smith*

"This lift is not working properly". He said.

Katy was astounded by watching Marve coming their way. Katy held Sandra's hand. "It's okay dear. He won't touch you. He helped you when no one did. Appreciate him". Said Sandra.

Marve came to Katy. "Hi Katy, how are you". He offered a handshake to Katy.

Katy nervously shake her hands with Marve. "Mom he...?", Asked Katy.

"Yes. He helped us Katy. He came to me few days ago to return your file. I told him about Ryan. He offered his help by taking a test. His blood group perfectly matched Ryan's. So here he is... The donor". Sandra explained everything to Katy.