Chapter 16

....Katy's POV....

I woke up with the noise of the bird hitting it's beak on the glass of the window.

I checked the time , It was 12 pm.

"Oh gosh !! I am late". I thought.

"Oh wait ! It's sunday". I muttered.

I got up from the bed , took a nice warm  bath. And changed my clothes. I wore a pretty blue skirt , with a white full sleeved shirt. It has a skipper on it. "Yo skipper !!".

Then I quickly made breakfast for Marve. Today I made two broccoli sandwiches with his favourite potato chips. Next I made some coffee for him. I put everything in the tray and went to Marve's room.

He was sleeping. Sleeping with a pillow in his hand and his head was almost touching the bed side. He's too tall.

I put the tray on the table and went to Marve to wake him up. I called his name multiple times, but he didn't respond. Then I tried waking him up from my hand.

"Marve??". I shaked him.

He woke up immediately and while rubbing his eyes , he looked at me.

"What ??". He asked.

"I made you breakfast, its there on th..." , Katy got interrupted.

"Then bring it here , what ya looking at ?". He said.

I quietly brought the tray to his bed before putting the folding table infront of him on the bed.

He started munching on his sandwiches and I left the house as soon as possible.

On the road , I waited for the bus on the bus stop. Then I sat in the bus. The bus dropped me at the beginning of Olivia's slum , so I just walked from there to Olivia's house.

 The bus dropped me at the beginning of Olivia's slum , so I just walked from there to Olivia's house

I went straight to Olivia's house. She called me so many times. I have to check if she's okay. After I reached her house and she greeted me warmly, I sat on the sofa.

End of Katy's POV

"What are we gonna do today?". Asked Katy.

"Ahh you know , will watch movies , eat snacks and play games". Said Olivia setting the lunch table.

"Ok.. only the two of us ??". Asked Katy.

"Umm , No. Duke and lilith are on their way and I have invited Liam and Ryan as well". Replied Olivia.

"Ryan ?? Oh no! I don't want to
face him". Katy thought.

"Ahh Ryan ??". Katy said in a confusing way.

"Yeah why ?". Asked Olivia.

"No .. I was just asking". Said Katy.

Few minutes passed , Duke and Lilith came. But they all were still waiting for Liam and Ryan.