Chapter 54 (Longest Chapter)

{LAST CHAPTER}

"Just close your eyes and sleep". Brody said and caressed her head. "I don't want to... I want to be with Ryan. Take me there please". Cried Katy.

"Katy you're pregnant, doctors are saying you should take rest". Brody said.

"And why am I so sleepy at this time?". She asked. "Shhh... Just sleep". Brody stood up and slowly he closed the door before leaving.

Katy stared at the ceiling before she drifted to sleep. And the sides of her eyes were getting wet because she was crying even in her sleep.

ᎷᏆՏՏᏆΝᏀ ᎽϴႮ ᏟϴᎷᎬՏ ᏆΝ ᏔᎪᏙᎬՏ ᎪΝᎠ ͲϴᎠᎪᎽ Ꮖ'Ꮇ ᎠᎡϴᏔΝᏆΝᏀ

-Chris Young

Ryan's POV

My heart was beating fast. My breathing was not normal. I heard doctors voices.

And the sound of putting something metal in a metal tray. The sound of door closing and opening.

The sound of footsteps around me. My hands were shaking. And they hurt a lot.

I wanted to open my eyes but I felt so weak that I couldn't.

<Scene Changed>∆>

Katy's eyes opened by the clock alarm. She sat up and stopped the alarm. She checked the time, it was 12:07 am. "It's been a day that I'm sleeping?". She asked herself.

She put back the clock and massaged her forehead. "Why does my head feel so heavy?". She thought.

Suddenly she realized something. She quickly switched on her phone and called her mom. But no one received. Katy got scared.

∆<Scene Changed>∆

Ryan's POV

I felt something cold on my hand but I ignored it. I saw Katy's flash. The sight when I saw her for the first time. When I tried talking to her and she just always shut me out.

When I dropped her at her home. The time when she applied medicine on my wounds. The day when I came to know that she's in trouble.

Katy came closer to me and kissed my forehead. But I can't say if that's for real. Because she just vanished. And I didn't even felt a kiss on my forehead. And what's this pain I'm feeling in my heart continually.

Suddenly I heard a voice calling my name twice with sob in between.

∆<Scene Changed>∆

She thought it's really weird that her mother didn't called her. But deep inside she was happy that she didn't. Suddenly her phone rang and when she checked the caller ID. It was mom.

Her heart skipped a beat when she read that name. "Nooooo". She screamed. "Ryannnn don't leave meee pleaseeee".

She quickly got up and packed her bag. She didn't wait for Brody to come. She called an Uber and went to the hospital. Her hands were cold as ice because she was so scared. 

When she entered their hallway, she saw Aurora and Brody hugging each other and crying, while Sandra was talking to the doctor.

They didn't even noticed that Katy is here. Very slowly and carefully Katy put her each step. She opened the door and saw Ryan lying on the bed. Weak, pale.

"Ryan?". Sobbed Katy. "Ryan?'.