Chapter 47 ( Longest Chapter )

Words: 1837
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤•••••••¤¤¤¤¤¤¤•••••••¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

That day when Katy reached home she saw her mother cooking clam chowder. She walked towards the kitchen, dragged a chair and sat on it.

"Mom , we are getting married tomorrow". She blurted out.

Sandra quickly looked at Katy. "Tomorrow?".

"Yes , I can't wait that long mom".

"Okayyy but what about Aurora and Brody ?". She asked.

"Ryan will explain them". Replied Katy.

"Ok so , shall we go for shopping then ?". Asked Sandra.

"Yes mom let's go".

After two hours of shopping and arranging everything along with booking the marriage place , They both went to Ryan's house.

"Yeah I'm so happy that the marriage is not delayed". Said Aurora. "Yeah me too". Said Sandra.

Ryan and Katy were lying on Ryan's bed. Ryan interlocked his fingers with Katy's and she smiled.

"Katy , you know I'm so lucky to have you by my side". Ryan said. "No , I'm lucky". Katy said.

For few seconds there was silence in the room. Katy closed her eyes as they both were just inches apart. Ryan pushed a strand of Katy's hairs behind her ears and caressed her head slowly.

Then he leaned in and kissed both of her eyes. Katy smiled before opening her eyes. "That felt beautiful". She chuckled and so did Ryan.

"Ryan you're going to be okay alright?". She whispered. Ryan nod. "I hope so". He whispered back.

"Teddy ?". She called.

"Hmm". Ryan hummed.

"You're not scared right ?".

"Umm... no I'm not". Ryan replied with a sigh. Then he turned and lied straight facing the roof.

"You know Katy ? We all have to die once. No one will stay remain in this world. The difference is that no one knows when is their last time ? Their last hug , their last breath". Ryan said.

Katy didn't said a word but she put her hand on Ryan's stomach and pushed her body against Ryan's.

"When we arrive in this world, Everyone is laughing but we are crying, do something so great in this life that when we die, everyone will cry but we will be laughing". Ryan said and smiled.

"I love you". Said Katy as she pecked his lips before getting up.

"Where are you going ?".

"I'm going to see what they are up to". Katy replied. But before she could go , Ryan held her arm and pulled her on his laps.

"Did I allow you to leave ?". He said. Katy chuckled. "Ryan but I want to check what they are talking about".

"No ... right now , be with me". He said and kissed her cheek. Katy blushed.

"Okay". Said Katy as she smiled.

This might get intense for some readers so please don't read if you are not comfortable with these type of scenes.

Ryan gently rubbed her cheek with his thumb. And then he shifted his position by putting Katy on the bed and he sat over her.

Katy smiled because she understood what Ryan is about to do. She prepared herself.