chapter 12

"our dreams were lostinside the nightswe never spent together "

inside the nights
we never spent together "

~perry poetry

"John! You made it!" Brian said as he awaited him at the airport.

"Ello Brian." John murmured as he rolled his large suitcase past him. Brian sped up and walked beside John.

"How was the flight?" Brian asked strained and out of breath.

"Fine. Alright?" John hissed.

"John, what's the matter?"

John turned to Brian with eyes full of tears. Attempting to hold them back, he ran his hand through his hair aggressively.

"I miss him. I love him. I want him here with me." John was heartbroken. He didn't realize how much he needed Paul. How Paul filled that empty hole in his heart. And made John a better, more confident person.

"John, your sadness is only temporary. Soon you'll be a famous rockstar! If you stayed in Liverpool you wouldn't live your dream. Sometimes it takes sacrifices to achieve what you want, but in the end it's worth it." Brian reassured John.

"Thank you Brian." John sighed a breath of relief.

"Your apartment won't be ready until tomorrow, so tonight you'll be staying with me." Brian exclaimed as they loaded the car with John's luggage.

"Stay with you? Okay then." John said with a puzzled look.

"Is that a problem?" Brian asked.

"Not at all." John forced a smile.

-

The car arrived at a giant house, it was completely white with light gray shutters. John stepped out on a pepple path with bright green grass surrounding it.

"Nice place you've got here Brian." John spoke as they walked into the house.

"It's a bit big for one person." John turned his head to face Brian, giving him a confused look.

"Well, yes I suppose." Brian looked down with a somber expression. John noticed the unfortunate look on Brian's face. Feeling sorry for him, John placed his arm on Brian's shoulder, patting him reassuringly.

"Since the house is huge and empty." Brian sighed as he heard John speak. He walked into the kitchen and made a pot of tea.

"We should have a party!" John exclaimed. Brian froze with a cup of tea in his hand. He slowly walked back into the hallway where John was.