Chapter 14

Bella's POV:
Me and Spencer are coming home from the cafe and we see a car on my driveway. I immediately knew that it was Aidens car and got really excited. I was also confused because he said that he had work today and he wouldn't be home until later tonight. Spencer parks the car and we enter the house.

"Aiden your favourite person in the whole wide world is hommmme" I sang out.

"No Aiden your favouriteest person in the universe is home" Spencer sang our copying me. I give out a dramatic gasp and fall to the ground.

"HOW DARE YOU!!! We all know Aiden likes me better and favouriteest is not a word dumbass" I say. He narrows his eyes at me and tackles me. All his weight rests in me and I let out a strangled sound.

"Get off me FATASS" I said giggling because he hates it when I call him that. He immediately grabs both my hands in one fist and start tickling me with the other. After some time tears were steaming down my face and Spencer was laughing hysterically. We then hear some clapping from behind us. We both turn our heads and see all of my brothers except for Griffin and Alexander, Aiden and someone else. This guy looked exactly like Aiden. It couldn't be. I thought to myself. Spencer gets off my and runs to the guy.

"MASON" he shouts and tackles him with a bro hug. Mason smirks at me and I roll my eyes and flip him off. His jaws drop and walks towards me and picks me up.

"Well that wasn't so nice, now was it Mi Amore. I roll my eyes but he can't see me because I'm over his shoulder.

"Suck a truck Mason" I say with sass. He lets out a laugh and starts running towards the backyard. He grips the back of my legs to make sure I don't fall.

"MASON LOUIS GRACIA IF YOU DO SOMETHING THAT INCLUDES ME GETTING MY CLOTHES DIRTY, THEN BOY YOU BETTER HOPE TO GOD THAT I DONT CUT YOUR TESTICLES OFF RIGHT NOW AND FEED THEM TO YOU!!!" I scream out. By now every single person watching this scene unfold was dying from laughter. Even Massimo and I thought he was the nice brother. I flip them all off and only had a split second to realize what happened. I remember seeing the back of Masons shirt and then landings into the pool with a slash. My clothes were drenched and I was a shivering mess. I slowly climbed up the stairs. I took loud angery steps towards Mason. Everyone gulped. I gave him a cheeky smile and punched the living daylights out of him. He was out cold and I gave out a laugh. I could already see the bruise tattoo my signature across his face. I wave at all my brothers and give each of them a peck on the cheek. They all looked terrified. Good, that's how you should feel my peasants. Muhahahahah 😏

Griffins POV:

I was still at work with Alexander and we were hoping to come back home in time for seeing Mason again. I had heard about how Bella knew him and I just wanted to be cautious with him around her. She's far too young to be having boyfriends. Just then Alexander's phone starts ringing and since it was just the two of us in the office he left it on speaker.

"Hello, who is this?" Alexander said with an authoritative tone.

"My my my, you don't remember your best friend. I was wondering if you were gonna call me" the man said.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" Alexander screamed. He was beyond mad. There was something that he wasn't telling me.

"Well, Alexander, I just want to play a game" he replied in a bored tone.

"What game?" Alexander spike with venom.

"Can't talk now but will you say hi to your little sister for me, I'm gonna see her real soon" he said and then cut the phone call right away. Alexander threw his phone against the wall and screamed. He slumped down into his chair.

"Our princess is in danger"