Chapter 2

Recap:
The thing that happened next was something that I was definitely not expecting.

Bella's POV:

"Bella your wanted in the office" said Mrs. Smith after putting the phone down. I looked at Spencer, he just shrugged his shoulders. I sigh and strut out of the class my walk full of confidence. I open the door to the office and smirk at the secretary. I've been here so many times that she doesn't even bother asking the cause of my being here. She gestures towards Principal Clark's door and tells to go in. I open the door to his office and see an officer and a young man. He was probably no older than 25, he had on an emotionless face and starred at me with intensity. His whole aura smelt authoritative. I put on a blank face and proceed to sit down in front of Principal Clark. I stare into his soul and raise an eyebrow, in question as to why I am here. He doesn't look me in the eye and says something that changes my life forever.

"Bella I'm sorry to inform you this but your father was in a car accident, he was found dead at the scene" he spoke with sympathy. I say frozen in time . He's dead? He died in a car accident? I'M FREE I thought to myself. On the outside I was a stone cold wall, showing no emotion what so ever but on the inside I was a bundle of joy. I was finally free from that sick bastard. He made my life a living nightmare and now I was free.

"Will I be going into foster care for 5 months until I turn 18 then?" I asked, no emotion evident in my tone. Principal Clark looked at me startled by my clam tone. Did he really think I would cry for that shit? "Mr. Clark you have yet to answer my question." I say.

"Bella you will be living with your brothers. They have reached out to take you in." He says.

"Mr. Clark I am sorry to inform you but I do not have any living relatives. All of my relatives on my mothers side are dead and all on my fathers side are unheard of. I think you have been mistaken. If I had brothers I would know of them." I say with a deadly tone. I can feel the burning gaze of the young man sitting beside me. I look into his piercing blue eyes and keep a neutral face. I then ask him. "Who may you be sir?" I look of hurt flashes through his eyes for a split second and then it's gone.

"Bella I am your brother" he states in a voice that would make any normal person cower back. But I am no normal person I am Bella Sophia Rosa-Marina Esposito. I look at him daring him to continue. So he does. "My name is Alexander and I am your older brother. Father had kicked me out of the house when you were 4 years old. Along with your other brothers. You will be moving into our house tomorrow afternoon." He said. I look back at Principal Clark, before I can say anything he gives me a look and tells me that this is my only option. I sigh and stand up. I walk out of the office with confidence and lean against the wall outside the office. I hear Alexander walking towards me.

Alexander's POV:

I walk towards my little princess, gosh I've missed her so much I think inside my head. There hasn't been a single day where I haven't thought about her. I see her leaning against a wall beside the office. I walk towards her and open my mouth to say something when she beats me to it.

"Okay I am gonna go grab my stuff and then say goodbye to my friend. We have to go to my house to pack my stuff and then tomorrow we can leave." She said, she didn't show any emotion though. The princess I knew all those years ago always spoke with a smile on her face. This Bella had a plastered frown covering her face. She had dark circles around her eyes and she gave the vibe of she doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anything. I nod in response and tell her that I will help her with her stuff. She doesn't object.

We are walking down the hall when a boy around 6'1 runs up to her and picks her up. He swings her around in circles. He then set her on the ground and Bella gently punched him in the shoulder. Seems like there close, I thought as I saw a small smile escape Bella's mouth.

"So I heard my little sugarplum got in trouble" he says and pinches Bella's face in the process. Bella swats his hand away and flips him off. Deserves him right for calling my baby sister sugarplum. Who does he think he is. I think to myself. I'm so lost in thought that I don't see them walking away. I walk up to them and by the time I'm there, it seems like Bella has already told him everything.

"So your father is finally dead?" He asks. He then looks at Bella and they both start chuckling. I look at them confused as to why they are laughing. What was so funny?

"So are you still coming over tonight to help me pack?" He asks Bella. "I'll try my best Spencer- so his name is Spencer -but I also have to pack if I can't come tonight or tomorrow morning I'm sorry but I can still give you your present now. And tell Mr and Mrs. Johnson to take care" Bella says, she takes out a bracelet out of her pocket and hands it to him. He starts chuckling, "you remembered this old thing?" He says. Bella smiles and says "how could I forget". They hug each other and say their final goodbye. Bella then turns to get her belongings and then we exit the school gates. We make our way to my car and get settled in. She then gives me the directions to her house. There was an awkward tension in the air. I wanted to say something but didn't.

We pull up to her house and let me tell you, it was definitely not what I was expecting.