10 - Kacchan

Hey Guys!

Sorry I didn't update last week my mom forced me to socialize.

Anyway, I got a slushie from 7/11 so i am good to go and ready to write!

enjoy the chapter!

________________________________________________________

Aizawa POV:

I know i'm not normally the type to let my emotions show, but this little boy is forcing me to show a side of me that not even Hizashi has seen.

He really is such a sweet kid, and I would hate to see him be put into foster care. Lots of people only foster children for extra money.

I don't need this kid to be taken advantage of again. 

We already had Tsukauchi come and ask him some questions, but he seemed way to terrified to say anything. We are keeping him isolated for now, but he should be able to see people soon.

We tried to introduce a new person to him a little while ago, but he had a panic attack. 

I'm just glad he's gotten used to me and Hizashi. I'm thinking of asking Hizashi if we can take him in. 

Even if it's not forever, i mean we are also pros. Taking care of a problem child on top of everything already seems like a lot. But I just don't think I could see him go into foster care.

I want to introduce him to some of my students, but i'm not sure how he will react. We should probably start with the ones he might know.

Like the students from the work study. We think he might know Bakugou, but it's obvious that his memories aren't exactly the same as what they were. I mean being tortured really would take a toll on your mind and body.

I just hope we can find Chisaki. That fucker needs to die.

***

Izuku POV:

I sit on my hospital bed staring at the wall. It's not like I have anything better to do. 

It's super boring here. I want to see Shota or Hizashi again. They are really nice. 

The people here keep trying to ask me about what he did to me, and i want to tell them, but I can't. I will open my mouth and my throat starts getting dry. I can't say anything, and will start shaking at just the thought of being back there again.

I feel safe with Shota and the nurses, but i'm still really lonely.

I want friends...

***

*knock knock*

Katsuki POV:

Fucking Finally.

They haven't let me see Deku at all since the work study. Mr. Aizawa told me he's doing better, but it's not the same as actually seeing someone in person.

I've missed that damn nerd so much, so he better tell me what the fuck happened to him.

Since the work study i can't get his terrified expression out of my head and it's getting my classmates worried.

And that pisses me off.

I wanted to just go and see Deku alone, but the old hag is forcing me to bring her and dad with me.

Room 214

finally.

I open the door and I see Deku looking at me.

"Kacchan?" he says weakly.

"Hi Deku"

He smiles and runs to hug me. You can tell his legs are pretty weak, because his 'run' was more of a woobly walk. His thin arms wrap around me and i hug him back.

"Kacchan your crying!" he says.

I hadn't even noticed it, but he was right. I was actually crying over this stupid nerd.

"No i'm not! I-I just got something in my eyes! I wouldn't cry over you!" I yell, a bit louder than intended.

He let's out a little giggle and goes to sit back down on his bed.

***

It's been a little while and me and Deku are talking about random things. Turns out he forgot about a lot of important stuff, so I filled him in.

He seems pretty comfortable, so I think it should be okay to try and ask him now.

"Hey Deku, what happened to you?"

________________________________________________________

Hi!

So my best friend who I haven't seen in a year came to visit for a week, so I didn't have time to post or even read on wattpad. (I know it sucks)

I know I haven't seen them in forever and I really missed them but I hate socializing so much that it was painful.

ANyway thank you for reading this chapter!

School is starting soon, so believe it or not i'll probably post more. I'll just write during my online classes.

Sorry this chapter was really short, I just wanted to put something out after that long break.

Words: 742