7 - The One That Got Away

Hey guys!

Before we start I just want to say thank you for 100+ reads!

Now enjoy the chapter!

________________________________________________________

Izuku POV:

Overhaul quickly picks me up and takes me out of the room.

I'm have no idea what is going on, but it's obvious that Overhaul is angry.

I try to walk with him, but my legs give out. 

They are in too much pain for me to walk properly, so he just picks me instead.

That's weird, he usually just get's angry and hits me if I can't walk. Somethings off.

I'm looking at his eyes.

He's livid.

'What did I do wrong this time?'

We start walking down a different hallway than usual which confuses me.

I don't think I've ever gone this way.

We start to walk up a case of stairs and once we reach the top I see a place completely different than what i'm used to.

It actually looks like a mansion. There is nice stuff everywhere, and it seems like a super nice place to live.

I look around in amazement, before something catches my eye.

There are two people standing infront of us.

One is a girl with blond hair and 2 buns on her head. She has a lot of knives, which is very unsettling. She looks at me really weird. Ahh... ok no let's not look at her anymore.

The other one seems less threatening. He has a black and white outfit that covers his entire body. It looks cool. But his voice switches back and forth, like he has multiple personalities. One half is funny and one is super serious. I smile a little at that.

"Twice, can you make a clone of me and Izuku?" asks Overhaul.

"I can only do one person at a time, and since we already have your measurements you'd be easier." he replies.

Overhaul nods and the man he called Twice makes another Overhaul.

I shrink back further into his arms.

One Overhaul is already to much to handle. I think i'll be dead in less than an hour if we have another one around.

"Toga your going to have to transform into him, so we can get out of here. Then the league will get their fair share of the drug." says Overhaul.

"oOo~ yay! He's already so cute, but it will be even better if he bleeds a bit!" she says happily.

She is wayyy too excited about this. And now she has a knife. Oh no... here we go again.

I let out a small cry as she cuts into my arm. She looks at my blood and then she eats it.

SHE EATS IT. 

Holy woah, someone needs to get this girl into a mental hospital.

A weird slime starts to come over her and then she looks like me.

I mean that's what i expect I look like, I haven't actually seen my reflection since I got here.

The other Overhaul picks up the girl and goes back down the steps we came from.

Twice also goes back down the stairs, and i'm left alone with Overhaul.

My arm is bleeding a lot, dripping onto the floor.