"Okay!" I stomped after the the waiter.

They led me down the stairs. Mom was no where in sight. I sighed and started to go towards the kitchen. Bright white hair was seen from the corner of my eye. I snapped my head to see the three guys from last night.

"Ah, crap." I breathed out. They stared at me, walking up the stairs. I furrowed my brows. "O-kay?"

"Tamela! Come on, they need you out in the floor." Leonila called out.

Ya voy!" I hissed, going towards the kitchens.

〰️

After the event ended, I couldn't find Five and Diego. In fact, I didn't even see Sir Hargreeves nor Mom. Maybe I am going crazy. Maybe I just imagined them. Shaking my head, I walked out of the building. I saw Araceli enter the car, Chuy was driving and Mario was in the passenger seat.

I froze, my heart stopping. Mario was laughing at something Chuy had said. He glanced my way and frowned. I swallowed nervously, wetting my lips. Chuy started to drive away. Mario looked through the back window and stared at me until they were out of my sight.

"I need a drink." I rubbed my temples before walking into the shadows.

A few minutes later I was at Allison's. I exited out of the shadows in her kitchen and went straight for the fridge. My sister was sitting at the table, writing on a pad of paper. Allison let out a shriek when she saw me.

"Damnit, Tamela! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Allison placed a hand on her chest.

"Sorry." I sheepishly said. There was a knock at her door. "Someone's at the door."

"Thanks." Allison sarcastically told m, standing up from her seat.

"No problem." I gave her a two finger salute and collapsed into a chair.

Allison rolled her eyes at me, going to answer the door. I placed my forehead on the table and let out a groan. Today has been a shitty day.

"Ray?" Allison opened the door.

I looked up to see if it was her husband. It wasn't. Instead it was Klaus. A drunk Klaus holding a bottle of beer.

"¡Hola!" Klaus waved his beer in the air. "¿Está...Allison...en casa buena?"

"Oh, sweet Jesus." Allison walked towards the living room.

"I just need a place to crash for one night." Klaus slurred.

"Hey, me too while we're on the subject." I lazily waved a hand.

"Tam! Hey!" Klaus laughed. "I was just talking about you!"

"Good things I hope? I have enough crap being talked about me right now." I placed my face in my hands.

"Couch is all yours." Allison pointed to the couch.

"Don't go chasing waterfalls." Klaus slowly walked inside. Allison held back a sigh and ran a hand down her face. Klaus plopped himself on the couch. "I mean, stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to, bitches."

"I feel that. Don't understand it, but I feel that." I frowned.

Klaus' eyes closed as he got himself comfortable on the couch. I exchanged a glance with Allison. She grabbed her throw blanket and placed it on top of our brother.

"You think he's okay?" I asked.

"We can ask him in the morning. You okay, though? You look like you had a shitty day." Alison sat down in front of me.