1. Right back where we started

Start from the beginning

---

'25 MAY 1963'

The sound of energy thrumming was heard as Maddie landed hard on the ground with a grunt before she looked up with no idea where she was.

She got up and looked at the blue vortex above her "FIVE, FREDDY" she shouted and suddenly Freddy felled out of the vortex before also landing hard on the ground.

"Ouch, okay, that hurt" he said "Fred" Maddie said as she rushed over to him "Are you okay?" she asked "Yeah, I'm fine" he said.

They looked up at the vortex above them, the energy was whipping around inside of the portal.

"FIVE. KLAUS, VANYA. DIEGO. ANYONE" Maddie shouted but then the vortex zapped shut as it disappeared "NO. FIVE. NOOO.FIVE" Maddie shouted.

This can't be happening, just as she thought that they have done it and she and Five could be together and continued where they left of, time tore them apart.

"Where the hell are we?" Freddy asked as he got to his feet, "I don't know" Maddie said as she looked around and they saw that they were in the middel of an alley.

"Where are the others?" Maddie asked "I don't know" Freddy said "They have to be here" Maddie said before she walked out of the alley with Freddy right behind her.

"They have to be here, somewhere" Maddie said "I hope" Freddy said. 

But as they walked out of the alley, they spotted right away how everything was different, the buildings, the cars, the signs, how people look like.

It didn't look like 2019 anymore "I think the real question is. When are we?" Freddy said "Let's find out" Maddie said.

Maddie walked over to a trash can and pulled up a newspaper "Hey, look at this" she said and Freddy walked over to her "Look at the date" she said "'MAY 25 1963'" Freddy said before they looked at each other.

"I don't think things went as plan" Freddy said and Maddie sighed "But if we end here, where did the others end up?" Maddie asked "The real question is, when did the others end up" Freddy said "We need to find the others. We need to find Five" Maddie said and Freddy nodded.

"Where are you Five?" Maddie asked as she looked around.

---

'25 NOVEMBER 1963'

The wind was whipping and blowing as Five felled through the blue vortex, landing on the ground in an alley.

He put his hands under himself before his face could hit the ground and he got up before taking a small step backwards.

Hearing the whipping noise from above him, he looked up to see the blue vortex above him "MADDIE! DIEGO! FREDDY" he shouted, hoping to get a respons, but instead the portal closed with a zap.

He then heard distant overlapping gunshots from behind him, causing him to turn around, looking at the opening in the alley.

He furrowed his brows as he walked forwards to the end of the alley way that he had landing in.

He looked around at the scene in front of him as he could hear nearby machine-gun fire and bullets ricocheting while people was shouting indistinctly Russian. 

As he walked out of the alley, he saw buildings was on fire and destroyed. There were abandoned cars spread out with their widows bashed in, and there were bullet holes on buildings and walls while soldiers was running across the street, shooting, it was a war zone.

A loud whooshing sound came from the sky causing Five to look up and he saw two jet fighters flying across the sky and a few seconds later there was a big explosion in the distance.