Has PTSD, abandonment issues, trust issues, childhood trauma, anxiety, trauma from the things he went through in the apocalypse, and he feel guilt over the things he have done.

Fear: Losing Maddie, losing his siblings and his family, ending up alone, the apocalypse will happen again.

His goal: Stop the apocalypse and save his family, catch up what he have missed while he was gone. Be with Maddie, travel around the world with her and live a normal, beautiful, long, wonderful and peaceful life with her without any problems. 

Abilities:

Space-time manipulation: The ability to teleported himself and other objects through time and space. Can teleport both short and long distances.

Skills:

Master Combatant. Master Assassin. Genius-Level Intellect. Expert Tactician. Expert Intimidator

"All I care about right now is keeping you safe"

"I'm ready to give this a chance, are you?"

"Everything I did, it's all been for you"

"I have being protecting you and putting your safety first ever since I came back"

Cameron Monaghan as Custos/Freddy/Fred

Has PTSD, childhood trauma, anger issues but is getting better, anxiety, amnesia and trust issues

Fear: Losing the people he love. Losing Maddie.

Goal: Be happy, find love again. Find out who he really is and where he is from. 

Old abilities:

Shape-shifter

The ability to manipulate elements

Can make objects out of either fire or water he has created himself

New abilities:

The ability to run faster than lighting itself.

Skills:

Genius-Level Intellect. Expert Tactician. Expert Intimidator. Expert Combatant, Master Acrobat, Amazing Athlete, Swordsman. Hand to hand combat, Gunmaster, Amazing reflex.