Quarantine part 4

The entire ship was silent. The Ginyu force had packed their things and headed towards the escape pods.

Ginyu- "Ok, I'll put in the coordinates to earth. Once we're there we can find a place to hide and start fresh."

Burter- "Won't Frieza notice we're missing?"

Ginyu- "Well yes. But don't worry I have a plan for that." The Force arrived at the escape pods with Burter and Reccome on the watch for anyone, especially Freiza.

Ginyu- "ᵃˡʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵐᵉⁿ ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵒʳᵈⁱⁿᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ⁱⁿ ᶠᵒʳ ᵉᵃʳᵗʰ."

Jeice- "ᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵃʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵒᵈˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ. ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʷᵉ'ʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᶠⁱᵗ.

Burter- "ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳʳʸ ᵇᵘᵈᵈʸ, ᶠʳᵉⁱᶻᵃ ᵍᵒᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ⁿᵉʷ ᵖᵒᵈˢ. ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵇⁱᵍᵍᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒˡᵈ ᵒⁿᵉˢ, ʷᵉ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱᵗ." The Force successfully got into the pod.

Ginyu- "ᵃˡʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵐᵉⁿ ˡᵉᵗˢ ᵍᵒ." He hit the button to start it but it didn't work.

Guldo- "ʷᵉˡˡ!"

Ginyu- "ⁱᵗ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ!"

Frieza- "Exactly." The force turned to face where Frieza was standing. He was pushing down a button near the pod, preventing it to leave.

Frieza- "I had them all shut-off. You aren't going anywhere, I have a mission for you. You are going to undo your wish and kill everyone you brought back to life. And then I'm going to kill you all." The force stood still not moving a muscle afraid Frieza might do something.

Frieza- "Now you will all return to your rooms with your shit immediately." Ginyu looked at the force as he got out of the pod. He jumped on Frieza.

Ginyu- "NOW! HIT IT!!" Burter hit the button and the pod was launched to earth, leaving Captain Ginyu with a pissed-off Frieza.

All- "CAPTAIN!!" They all looked at the station from which they departed before it was out of their sight. They sat in silence, taking in what just happened.

Guldo- "H-he's gonna come right? He'll fine away right?"

Burter- "I don't think he'll make it... You heard Frieza, he was gonna kill us!"

They looked at a small screen showing they would arrive at Earth soon.

Jeice- "What do we do now?"

Burter- "We stick together. We can afford to lose another member. From now on we don't leave a member behind. Once we get to earth we can find a place for us to stay."

Recoome- "Then what?" Burter rubbed his temples.

Burter- "I don't know well figure it out once we get there."

The leaderless group soon arrived on earth. They looked around not noticing anything different from last time.

Jeice- "How long were we gone for? It all looks... Less like a mess."

Burter- "Yeah, if only the captain could see this. Never mind that we need to train."

Guldo- "Train for what?"

Jeice- "For if Freiza comes after the rest of us!"

Burter- "He probably will."

Recoome- "So what do we do?"
They stood in place and thought for a second.

Burter- We need to find somewhere to stay first. How much dough do you guys have?"

Jeice- "I've got two full-size candy bars!"

Recoome- "I have 3 snickers."

Guldo- "I have a pack of bubble gum."

Burter- "No I mean like actual money."

Jeice- "Oh, sorry but I didn't think we need any." Burter face palmed himself.

Burter- "That's fine. Maybe the Saiyan will let us stay with him."

Guldo- "No way! I'm not staying with him he'll kick our asses!"

Recoome- "Vegeta was with him last time too."

Jeice- "Yeah, but Goku was at least a bit nice. Maybe he'll give us another chance."

The force headed to where they had seen Goku last. This time there were more people. Most of them wore masks but they looked better and more lively. They got weird looks and people moved away from them.

Guldo- "What's wrong with these people?"

Burter- "Not sure... Maybe it's cause we're dressed weird?"

Jeice- "Maybe it's because we look so good!" Jeice said as he stroked a pose trying to lighten the mood.

CUT!

A: Wats wrong?

Ginyu: u can't write a story about the Ginyu force without ME! CAPTAIN GINYU!

A: just let me finish

Jeice: I don't see the problem *pets Shrimp*

Ginyu: you still have that thing. That's from like 3 rough drafts ago.

A: Maybe I should bring that one story back.

Burter: I'm sure you'll make a comeback Captain.

Ginyu: When this is all done I'll get my own story!

Cell: did you all just forget about me? Me 7 sequels and movies?

Ginyu: Shush!

Action!

The force walked around Earth looking for where they were going to stay.

Recoome- "Soo, we're looking for Goku?"

Burter- "Yes, maybe he can help us. I did hear that he's killed Frieza a couple of times before."

They headed out of town and to a valley, realizing they were lost.

Jeice- "This doesn't look familiar to me bud..."

Burter- "Uh, yeah perhaps we should have brought a map or something..."

Vegeta- "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

The force jumped back, recognizing the voice. Recoome jumped in front of the rest.

Recoome- "I will not let you attack! I will kill you before you even get a chance!"

Burter- "Hey calm down we don't need to be fighting right now."

Jeice- "We're looking for Goku. We need his help."

Vegeta- "With what? Trying to destroy the earth? Stealing the dragon balls for Frieza? Where the hell is that captain of yours?!"

They stayed silent remembering what had happened to Ginyu only a few moments ago.

Burter- "That's... Not important we just need to talk to him. Besides we don't work for Frieza anymore."

Vegeta- "Oh is that so? Even if you're not I still won't let you talk to him."

Jeice- "Oh come on mate, we just want to talk."

Vegeta- "What ever you have to say to him you can say to me."

Guldo- "Well we don't want to talk to you."

Vegeta- "I guess we have to have a dramatic start of a fight for suspense now because the author got lazy."

The force now is facing Vegeta who is refusing to let them see Goku. What will happen next?
Next time on DBZ Ginyu force