Proloug

Nesia's Word: "DHHUUARRRR"
Malay's Word: "Buwung ape tuh? "
Phil's Word: "Please help me, they're crazy"

⚠Warning, Bad Grammar and English⚠

Nobody's POV

Nesia is on her room, eating her Indomie while reading some Yaoi fanfiction on her phone, and giggling like a f*cking crazy sh*t.
Until someone just broke to her door.

"NESIA!!!! "

It was Malaysia, her best friend that she *cough* love *cough*.

"What Mal? Can't you see i'm busy here?!" Nesia said without even looking at Malay and continued eating her Indomie.

"You don't look like busy! Now come with me down stair, Phil is need our help!"

"Tchh, fine... After i'm finished eating my Indomie! "

But little does she know, Mal is suddenly grab Nesia, and yeet her out of her room. "ASUUU!!!" Nesia's cursing. She then has no choice except coming downstairs with Malay.

"Where's the other anyway?" Nesia ask while looking around noticing that no one is home except the Rice Gang.

"Ohh, Papa is still working, Brunei and Singapore is going to a hotel that i don't even know what they're doing there, while the other is just pop out to nonexistent"

Nesia then just Nod as the answer, and find out that they're going to the basement. Malay open the basement door and showing Phil is inside the basement, while he looks like to tried read something.

"Ohh, hi, you guys finally here! Look what i just found" Phil said while passing to me a paper with some weird word.

Nesia's POV

I Look straight to the paper while thinking what kind of word is it.
"What is this? Where did you find this?" I asked Phil.

"I don't know, that's why i called you guys here. And that paper is just popped out from nowhere" Said Phil to me.

"Hold on... I know what this word is!" Mal suddenly yell while snatching the paper on my hand. "This is Wing Dings word!"

'Wing dings?? What's that??' i asked on my own mind. "Well, umm... Can you read or translate that??" I asked Mal if he knows what does that mean.

"I only can read it, i don't know what is this mean" He said. "Well then, read it!"

"💧✋💣💧✌☹✌👌✋💣 👌🕆😐✌ 🏱⚐☼❄✌☹ 🏱☼⚐😐 🏱☼⚐😐 🏱☼⚐😐✏ 🖳👎" Mal read it out loud

(For you who doesn't know what this is mean, you can use the wing dings translator on google, and only Indonesian would understand this legend spell XD)

"Huh, wonder what's that supposed to mea-" Before i finished my sentence, a portal suddenly appears and sucking us to the portal. I screamed when i almost reach the portal.

Mal and Phil quickly hold my hand so i don't get sucked into the portal "hold on thight!!" Phil screamed at me while still holding my hand. But that's just one thing before we know, we SUCKED up.

Me, Malay and Phil finally sucked into the portal while we still holding each other hand and screaming for help. The portal behind us is closed up and we ended up falling from the sky.

"AAAHHH!!! NESIA!! QUICK, USE YOUR WINGS!!!!" Malay screamed and told me to summon my wings. Without think twice, i summoned my wings and quickly grab Phil and Mal. But, i was forgetting something.

I feel a sharp feeling from my wings and notice that my wings was cracked a lil bit, i let out a small scream from the feeling while we ended up falling again.

(You guys know the news that Pancasila will be Changed into Trisila right?? (But i don't know if it's true or not))

"SOMEONE, DO SOMETHING!!!" Phil yelled when we were close to the ground. We still holding each other hands before suddenly Malay's hand glowed a very bright blue light, the light is blinding our eyes. And then we only see white.

I then open my eyes slowly, still a little blinded by the light and for a second i think that we already in the heaven.but that thought was snapped out by a cold feeling from my feet...

We landed on a snow. Without any injuries from the fall, only my wings that still a little feel hurt, how come we still save after fall from the sky?! How can Malay's hand glowing a blinded bright light?! I look at Malay and Phil to see their face having a shocked face. Maybe questioning the same thing as me.

"What just happened??"

Here is the proloug!
Man, my english is so bad, i don't even know why i ended up using English rather Indonesian. I'm sorry if my word is not-understandable, i still learning english QwQ

Anyway, before you asked where they landed on, they're landed on Snowdin. What AU? Find it out on the first chapter :)