A/N before we start

Heya wassup mah fellow readers~ UwU
This book is a fanfic book about 'The Rice Gang' (and their Axis) from Countryhumans Fandoms meet up with 'AU Sanses' from Undertale Fandoms

(And maybe Vietnam and sum other ASEAN country will pop out in the middle story)

This story will basically focusing at Star Sanses and Bad Sanses (and ofcourse the Rice Gang), but you guys can request which AU they will meet.

Ship that probably exist here:
-MalIndo
-VietPhil
-ErrorMare(sorry if you doesn't like it)
-OuterKiller
-CrossEpic
-Drink
-BloodLust
-DustBerry
-Kustard
-PKIxMPAJAxMartial (bold of u to asume i forget them(and yes it's a threesome))

Well u kno what? U can also request me to do Crossover ship! ÙwÚ

More Info:
-The Rice Gang multiverse is 10 years after the Undertale Universe.

- The Rice Gang is not completely kind people, they can also kill :)

-Error is a bean here (Man, i read to much Fgod fan fiction)

-The Star Sanses and The Bad Sanses is like a Frenemies (but more onto Enemies)

-The Star Sanses and the Fallen Star Sanses is probably a different person and Timeline. (So Blue is not a Yandere, but he is still a lil satan for the other)

-Nesia's fav AU's, CandyTale, RamadhanTale, KampungTale(it's really are exist XD), LittleTale, Underpants :) and probably SugarTale.

-Mal's fav AU's, CandyTale, RamadhanTale, FlowerFell (yes, the most sad one T^T), Undernight, Underpants and Maybe EpicTale.

-Phil's fav AU's, CandyTale (yes, everyone luv candies UwU), LittleTale, DanceTale, UnderBeats, And ChocoTale

-Viet's (probably) fav AU's, FarmerTale, CandyTale, and... Any AU that on your mind :v (i'm too lazy to think r8 now)

This book is gonna use english language, but maybe you'll see some Indonesian language here. (What do you expect? I'm an Indonesian that read to much Fgod Error fanfiction and ship ErrorMare to much)

If you don't like the concept about this story, sorry then. this is a book where i just want to spill my idea and satisfied myself from both fandoms.