24.

{More cringe af}

"Luke I understand that you need me as a mate, Luna and whatever, but what you done was not right. Yes you now regret them but you still said them and it hurt." I start off only to be cut off by Luke.

"Wait!. You know about werewolves and mates and Luna's and stuff? How?" He asks.

"The moon goddess or whatever came and told me." I say smiling

"Why are you smiling? And your okay with that?" He asks

"Yes I'm fine with it. But knowing that you and 80% or whatever of the school are big dogs scare me but knowing that you're alpha you won't let anyone touch me because I Kat am your mate. Anyways getting off topic.

Yes mistakes we have both made but we learned from them. You regret what you had done because you've realised what's wrong and how wrong it is. I'm proud of what I done because that's how you learned.  I'm so sorry for slapping you by the way. So I'm going to forgive you however you need to step up your game and stop being a dick to words everyone. Plus you done all of this and that really shows how much you care and how much you need me." I finish.

His face lights up like a fire cracker.

"Oh my gosh... Thankkkk you sooooo much!!!" He says like a little girl.

"Hey?! I have something else to tell you." I say to him and his face goes into instant worry.

"I Katrina Parks accept you Luke Stanford as my mate." I say to him and he relases a breath.

"Thank you because I accept you to." He says back to me.

He runs up to me and picks me up and spins me around. He drops me back onto my feet and kisses me.

Wait. What?!

Kiss. Lips. Kissing. Luke lips. On mine. Kiss back. Ok

I slowly start kissing back. Thankfully he doesnt deepen the kiss but we do pull away panting.

"Thank you so so so much Kat I promise you, you wont regret it." He tells me as we walk down and off the bleachers.