34.

*Luke's POV*

I arrive at the pack house, not in the mood to deal with this shit.

What did she want to speak to me about anyways.

It clearly can't be more important than my mate.

I open the front door and slam it shut, making the whole house shake.

I walk through the house, ignoring all the 'hi alpha's and head straight to the stairs leading down to the cells.

I get to the thick, heavy, metal door and push it open.

I walk down until I see the last cell right on the back wall.

I see Jack and Jason in there asking her questions.

"Alright boys, enough." I say putting my hand on Jason's shoulder.

They step back.

"We will wait at the door alpha." Jack tells me. I nod and turn my head to face MC.

She looks fucked up.

Her hair is dirty and messy, she had cuts, and bruises all over her, and she looks like she hasn't been fed.

I said to lock her up not to torture her.

"MC you best give me a fucking good reason while I'm down here, when I have a mate up in hospital, in a coma." I say raising my voice.

"Yes alpha. I kinda have some news to tell you." I give her a bored look and put my head down. "About Mark sir." She quickly adds on.

My head snaps up and she has my full attention.

"Continue."

"I know Mark has plans on attacking your pack, I don't know when but I know that. I know Mark is my mate but I do really need my mate sir." She says her eyes tearing up.

"How do I know your not lying?"

"I couldn't do that to Kat. I'll tell you everything I know, but can you please let me go. I need him." She whispers the last part.

"Tell me everything." I command.

"He is planning on attacking you sometime within the next 3 months. He has many many rouges so you need to train. He also plans on killing Kat and your pack. That's all I know sir." She tells me.

"JACK! JASON!" I yell.

I hear them running.

"Yes alpha?"

"One of you untie the girl, and the other please escort her out." I say.

"Your letting her go?" Jason asks.

"Yes she's given me all the information I need. Now go!" I demand.

They take her, and I turn around and walk back.

I look to my left in another cell and I see a little boy?

He's so small. He has short shaggy blonde hair, emerald green eyes and ripped clothing. He has a few cuts but only small.

"Hey buddy, what are you doing down here?" I ask opening the cell and bending down to his hight.

"Th th the s s scary people come and pwt me in hwer." The little boy replies.

"What? Do you know what for?"

"N no alpwa."

What motherfucker did this. I unlock the chains around his ankles and pick him up.

He clings onto me.

I walk up the stairs and mind link the pack to come to the woods.

We arrive and the whole pack is here sort of.

I walk out to the front with the little boy in my arms.

"Who in the world put this little boy in the cells?!" I command.

I hear gasps of shock, and whispers.

But no one owns up.

Okay well two can play that game.

"Own up now! Who put this boy in the cells?!" I ask using my alpha tone.

I see 3 people step out.

"We did alpha." Guy 1 said and put his head down.

"Why?"

"Because he insulted me" guy number 3 said.

"Are you serious! You put a 6 year old boy in the cells because he insulted you!"

"Yes." Guy number 2 said.

"Okay. You can go down in the cells for a week... Or you can go rouge." Some people gasp from my punishment.

All because I have a mate doesn't mean I'm going to go all soft.

Guy number 1 and 3, shifted and ran away.

Okay I guess they are going rouge. But guy number 2 stayed.

"I'm willing to stay in the cells for a week alpha," guy number 2 says.

"What's your name?" I ask

"Bobby, Alpha."

"Well Bobby it's ok.You don't have to go to the cells." I say and he breathes out.

"Thank you alpha.

I dismiss everyone and I stand there bouncing the little boy in my arms.

I hear a voice ring in my head.

'Luke! It's Kat'

Edited by @Emmaflitcroft