37.

{Triggering !! swearing}

"Bskjfeihbeskjfneiaw." I make some weird as noise as I slowly open my eyes. I rub my eyes and attempt to sit up.

Key word attempt.

Luke has his arm wrapped around my bare waist..

Wait.. BARE!

I look under the covers and notice that were both naked..

Oh yeah last night.. One of THE BEST nights of my life.

Okay let me explain:

- I shifted into a wolf

- Luke marked me

- Luke and I had sexual intercourse

- Luke took my virginity

- Luke is officially mine

- I'm officially 17

- It was my birthday yesterday

I think thats all.

After many attempts I manage to get Lukes are off me.

"ughbjksbfs Good morning baby." I hear Lukes sexy, morning, husky voice say. I turn and look at him, his eyes still closed.

"Morning!" I say happily trying to get out of the bed.

"No baby come back. What are you doing?" He says grabbing me and pulling me back.

"NOOO Luke!! I have to pee." I whine

"No you can hold, your a girl." He says snuggling back into me

"Please Luke.. I'm gonna pee on you, and I wont be sorry." I say attempting to get out of his tight hold.

"You'll be right love."

Okay he asked for it.

I slowly realsed my bladder, and I felt pee slowing coming, i'm guessing Luke felt it too, beause his reaction was priceless.

"EWWW KAT!! WHAT THE FUCK!!" He screams like a baby and jumps out of the bed.

"Hey!! I told you to let me go and you didnt so you suffer the consequenses!" I tell him while running over the bed, and into the bathroom.

"KAT YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT!!" Lukes yells knocking on the bathroom door.

"YUP WHAT EVER YOU SAY MR. ALPHA!" I scream back at him

I do my bissuness and then slowly open the bathroom door, only to see a empty room.

Damn him.

I walk over to my clothes and pick out a tie-dye singlet, my black leggings, and my black converse. I walk into the bathroom and do my makeup, brush my teeth, and brush my hair.

I walk out of the bedroom, down the 5 flights of stairs, and into the kitchen.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!" I scream causing everyone to look at me and laugh.

I get many "Morning" and "Morning Luna"

I walk up to Eve and see her making pancakes with Ava, Tyler and Brad.

"Morning Kat!" Brad yells in my face

"Morning Brad.."

"Here Kat" I get given a plate of blueberry pancakes.

"THANKS GUYS!!' I yell walking out of the kitchen and into the games room.

I see a few guys I don't know playing COD and I sit next to the guy with blonde slick back hair.