39.

I haven't slept at all.

We have searched for days now and I told them just to stop trying.

We've searched far and wide, miles and miles, asked packs, even some rouges. But we never found him.

Knowing that Luke left me because of something that I done had killed me in every way possible.

I don't what his last words where before he left, all I have is this stupid note.

It's been 3 weeks and I can't do it anymore.

It's to depressing.

I heard that most werewolf's can't live without their mates, and usually commit suicide a few days after, and I can see why.

It's depressing.

Not having that one person to talk to, be there for you, sleep next to you, to kiss you, to love you.

Without Luke I feel empty.

I don't eat, sleep, shower I do nothing.

Everyone had tried to get me out of the bedroom but they have given up.

He ran away because of me!

Gosh I'm so stupid and worthless.

I haven't spoken a word to anyone.

Luke made me so happy, he helped me, he pulled me up when I was sinking. He was my oxygen, my life, my heart, my love. He made me strong.

I need him!

But no

He just left.

No real explanation.

No words.

No nothing!

What's Luke doing right now??

My wolf hasn't said a word she just cries and whimpers.

"Come on Kat please.." I hear Eve beg.

I just stay silent.

I don't want to talk.

"Nope that's it!" I hear my brother.

"No Toby leave her!" Eve argues back.

"NO EVE! She's been in there for over a 3 weeks now! She's letting the pack down, my down, you down, her self down, and most importantly she's letting Luke down!" He yells busting down the door.

What he was true.

The pack needs their Luna or else we will fall week.

I'm letting all my close friends and my brother down.

I'm letting myself down because of this.

And Luke because... No he left me!

I look up from my knees, that my head has been in for the past week, and see a angry Toby.

"Kat oh my.." He says running towards me, picking me up.

I hear to door shut meaning Eve left.

"Kat come on we have to get you showered, eaten and back to normal." He states.

"But I don't want to.. I can't without him.." I whisper.

"Well at least your not mute again.. Look Kat I know this is hard but you have to for the pack, me, Luke." He continues.

"I guess I can try.." I say getting out of his grip, and standing on my wobbly legs.

I wobble my way into the bathroom and look at the horrid thing in the mirror.