I look at him weirdly. "You haven't been a shadowhunter for even a year. You haven't been trained. And not to mention you have a family." He says "If I had that I wouldn't ditch it either" he says the last part in a sad tone.

"Sorry If I came of rude." I says "but I'm seriously starting to question my own insanity" I says

He laughs at the last part. "You mean sanity?"

"No I'm insanity." I say "I kicked two vampires when I thought I was a mundane" I say.

His eyes widen. "You could've died" he says.

"Yeah I know. I rolled down the hill a couple times. Landed on my back after dramatically falling off the bridge" I say remembering the scolding Clary gave the team right after.

"That impressive" he says.

"I don't want to be a shadowhunter" I say.

"Then don't" he says

I hear scream in the streets of idris. "Please tell me we aren't going to screamer" i say looking at Will that's already running in that direction.

I look at the street a blond guy is going on a rampage. I grab my sword throwing it at him in a swift motion. It his side. He hisses the sword comes back to my hand.

"What the fuck is that" I say that hit would've killed anything.

"Let find out." Will says before fighting it.

I see red hair zoom past me. "Clary?" I say she turns back. "Beth!" She screams grabbing my hand dragging me along.

"What the fuck is happening?" I ask. This feels like I'm going to fall into another problem.

"That thing he's my brother" she says "valentine experimented on him. He is evil we have to kill him" she says is frightening voice. She opens a portal with her stele. My eyes widen. "They do that?" She doesn't answer.

"Where are we going?" I ask we're now in the institute somewhere.

"He left idris" she says walking in. I see people crying around bodies. Then I see the lightwoods surrounding a body. I don't see Alec anywhere. I start to freak out. I run toward them. Izzy pulls me into a hug crying into my shoulders. "Is he okay?" I say referring to the love of my life.

"Yes" she says crying still. I see a rune less maryse enter.

She looks at the body on the ground. She lets out cry. I open my arms motioning her to me.

I hug both lightwoods. Slowly motioning for the guys to carry max to the stretcher.

"It's going to get better. We'll get to the bottom of this" I say comforting them.

Maryse pulls away still teary. I keep izzy comfort.

I see jace and Alec make and appearance. Guess he knows now.

Alec and Jace make their way to us. "We couldn't fight him off he got away" jace says.

"We'll catch him" I say reassuring.

Alec brings me into a hug. I hug him back instantly. "Hey big guy" I say into my chest.

"Thankyou for being here beth" he say kissing the top of my head.

"Always" I say meeting his eyes.

"Herondale" I hear person call behind me.

"Yes?" I question. "We need you to sign this." They say.

"I'm not incharge" I say clearly not wanting to get into shadowhunter business.

"Im afraid. You're the highest person on sight currently" they insist.

"I don't do drugs I can't be high" I say defensively.

"Highest clearance" he corrects annoying.

I take the paper reading it over. A report on what happened here. "Send me a copy" I say signing it with the stele because that's the shadowhunter pen.

"Thank you" they say leaving.

"Highest clearance?" Alec says "I'm the head" he says scoffing.

"Don't whine about it." I say.

"Let's go back." I say. Bring my stele out. "I saw clary do this rune" i say. Jace tried to stop me. But I drew it in the air. A portal open.

"Cool" I say. "Let's go this. Train hands" I say pulling them in.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂