I nod "it was getting in the way of my work" I say referring to engineering.

I go to Alice sword in hand and like she did to me that day I strike. She blocks it an sweeps mem with her daggers.

I block it with my sword perfectly. He movements in slow motion.

I sweep my feet under her distracting her with my sword. Moving her defense on her upper body.

I see a dagger fly at my face I hit it with my cuffs using an x formation.

I see another fly at my heart. I grab it with my hand catching it just in time.

Alices eyes widen. When she sees her dagger in my hand. I throw it landing it as close as I can to her neck with out hurting her.

I hear clapping behind me. I help Alice up. "Was that revenge" she asks her back in pain.

"Yeah" I say running a irazte rune on her arm.

"That was phenomenal ms herondale" a person says from behind me.

"Oh Thankyou" I say "who is that?" I ask Alice. She rolls her eyes.

"Elizabeth this a clave member Tessa ravenscar" She says

"Reminds me of your father when he was trained here" she says. "There a rumor you're wed to a lightwood" she says.

"It's all over idris you are the number one maiden in idris" she says

"Wait what?" I say surprised.

"Yes everyone wants three kids to be Herondales" she says.

"My son his name is Silas" she says "he is an amazing suitor" she say suggesting I should marry him.

"Sorry I have a boyfriend" I say with a smile.

"Oh well who is the boyfriend" she ask pestering me.

"He is Alexander lightwood" I say

"Oh" she says a little disappointed. She walks away and I assume to tell everyone.

"Tessa is the biggest rumor spreader of idris" Alice say.

"She probably going to say your married to alec or ready to marry her son" William say with a smirk.

"Well she can suck on this" I say pointing to my toe.

They both laugh. "Mundane humor is funny" Alice says.

"Mundane humor is elite" I say smirking.

"Where did you learn moves like that?" Will asks referring to my display.

"My boyfriend" I says. Remembering his adorable smirk.

"Ew I can see hearts in her eyes" Alice says.

"You know lightwoods aren't known for sword fighting skills" will says still confused.

"Jace his friend is. He gave me a couple lessons. I mostly learned from al. He used to bring me to out backyard and we'd train with sticks" I say smiling remember the time he wacked me with a stick on accident. He didn't let go of me the whole night. Making sure I was alive. It was pretty hard but to the head.

He gave me a concussion. I think I didn't go to the er. But I was dizzy and almost passed out after it happened.

"There she goes again" will scoffs.

"You'll understand one day" I say. My eyes widen. I sound like my mom.

"I don't think I will. It looks like shit." Alice says. "Please you've been fawning over that Ravenscar all year" will says knowingly.

I burst out laughing. "Looks Like Tessa is going to have a daughter in law after all" I say.

Alice scoffs blushing. "I do not like Silas Ravenscar." She say defensively.

"Is that him?" Lucas says. I look in the direction his looking at. A dirty blond man with green eyes coming or direction.

I see Alice fidget. She fixes her hair and stands up straight. While will and I bicker.

"Shut up and act natural" she says. "I'm not exactly a natural" I say.

"Me either cousin" will says a his arm over my shoulder.

She rolls her eyes. when he is finally in front of us

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂