Into the Wishing Well (Into Duology Part 1)

If turning 18 is a curse, Artemis Velasquez couldn't ask more. No debut celebration, being forced to have a vacation at her grandmother's, and remove all of her luxuries in life. Leaving her with no choice, she had to cope with simple living until she saw a wishing well where it was believed that any spoken wish would be granted. Accidentally falling into it, she discovers Salamanca where people live with power and magic, and encounters her grandmother's good-looking yet mysterious adoptee, Stalwart Augsburg, through whom she finds out about their family's origin and its tragic past. Learning everything builds her strong resolve, attends the most prestigious magical school, and promises to bring justice to their family. Yet, it is easier said than done. The new-found world is far different and too complicated. Old customs, an awakening war, wicked schemes, and formidable enemies are ahead. 

Can someone from the modern world rectify the past? Can someone who just accidentally fell into the wishing well make a difference?

Started: 11/01/19

Revised: 05/23/23

Ended:

Into Duology Part 1

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime punishable by law.

© All rights reserved 2019.