Part 7

"You're going to be in the movie?!" Zendaya yells at the mall. It was the next day, the day off, and you and your best friend Zendaya decided to go on a shopping spree together.

"That's so cool! This is what you dreamed about!" she adds.

"Yeah! I'm really excited but also nervous." You say with a weak smile.

"Don't be, you are amazing! I saw the video about you beating Harrys ass in London. That was dope!" Zendaya says and sips her coffee.

"You saw it too! How?" you ask confused.

"I'm Toms best friend dummy!" Zendaya says and laughs.

"Right!" you say and face palm. You and Zendaya enjoy your time together, until fans start popping up.

"Hi, sorry. Can I please have a picture?" a shy, about 9 year old, asks us.

"Of course honey!" Zendaya says and poses with you and the young child.

"Thank you!" the 9 year old says and walks to her mother.

You turn to Zendaya and say: "Should we start heading back to set?"

"Sure." she says and you start walking to the car.

As you arrive on set, you see Tom in his Spider-Man costume.

"Y/N!" Tom yells as he notces you.

"Hey Tommy." you say and hug him.

"Did you have fun?" he asks.

You nod and smirk at Zendaya. Tom laughs a bit and gets yellet to get back filming. You get in your trailer, alone, and sigh.

"So what the fuck is my part anyways?" you mumble and take out the script.

You start to read the script, focusing on every word, every sentence. You want your performance to be perfect, like Toms.

"How could you be doing this." you mumble as reading the script out loud. You hear a knock on the door and put your script down. You slowly open the door to reveal you handsome boyfriend, Tom.

"Hey gorgeous." Tom says with an adorable smile.

"What is going on Tommy? Aren't you supposed to be filming at the moment?" you ask.

"Mhm.. But I wanted to be with youuuuuuu!" Tom says and barges in. He grabs you be the waist and pulls you both on the bed to cuddle.

"Tooommmm!!" you giggle.

"I love you." Tom mumbles.

"What?"

"I said I love you!"

You both start to laugh and get a bit sleepy.

"I still need to rehearse my lines for tomorrow." you say.

"Tomorrow! Omg!" Tom screams like a little girl.

"What?"

"It's going to be your big day!"

You roll your eyes playfully and get up. Tom keeps laying on the bed.

"Can you help me with this..?" you say and show your script.

"Of course darling." Tom says with a huge smile and watches you sit next to him on the bed.

"I don't really get this part." you say and look at him.

"You have to go like 'P-please! No! Don't do it!'" Tom says. He sounds like someone is about to kill him.

"Wow."

Tom laughs and smiles at you. You check what time it is.
"0:37! Fuck!"

"Wow that's really late!" Tom says and starts to get up.

"Wanna stay with me tonight?" you say and show him your puppy eyes.

"Sure."

The rest of the night, you cuddled and spooned. You had never felt so safe, so comfortable. Tom really let's you be you.