Part 11

"999, what's your emergency." A lady on the phone said.
"Hi my name is Y/N Hol- I mean Y/N Y/L/N and uhm. This isn't an emergency but my boyfriend just rolled over his ankle and it looks pretty bad."

"Can you describe what it looks like Ma'am?"

"It's really swollen and red, but also purple and yellow. There is also something sticking out." I say, staring at Toms skinny ankle.
Tom groans in pain as he tries to wiggle himself to a more comfortable position.

"Ok Ma'am, what's your location?"

"South West London, darling." I quickly say and crouch down to Toms level. Tom lets out a quick snort from your comment.

"Ok Ma'am, we are sending medics to your location. You can now end the call."

I hang up and sit next to Tom, who is sweating on the floor. He clearly is in pain.

"I'm sorry Tom." I say and scootch next to him.
He faces you and lifts a brow: "What are you sorry for?"
"That you got hurt."
Tom chuckles a bit. "It's not your fault I was running and that I have weak ankles."

There is a knock on the door and you walk over to let the medics in. Two tall and handsome men in red clothing run in and start to wrap Tom up, who was clearly feeling a bit intimidated.

"Ugh, gosh that hurts." He growls at the medics. I giggle at him but stay back, not wanting to be in the way.
"How did you get hurt, Sir?" A young, blonde, maybe 6'3, medic says.
"I just fucking did. Why does it matter, eh? Just fix it, I got shit to do." Tom yells. The blond boy looks shocked but nods.

The medics stand up and say it's going to be alright and Tom has to rest in bed for a few days. I nod and thank them for their service. They walk out.

"What the hell was that Thomas?"
"What are you talking about?" He lifts a brow and wobbles on his feet.
"You're acting like a dick. And sit on the couch you're going to get hurt again."

Tom puffs and wobbles towards the sofa. "If I get hurt, you can go fuck him instead of me."

A/N: Truly sorry about how incredibly lazy I am. Here is this chapter with a few hundred words because I gotta feed yall. I havent been writing because I fell out of my Tom phase quite some time ago. Maybe I'll write soon ;)..